[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Unless Varak has anything to say:[/sblock]
Gark watches the others walk off, cuts his eyes in an "oh well" sort of way and then follows them at a slight distance. He redraws his blade as they walk into new territory.

[sblock=ooc]I'm good for left or right, whatever people want to do.[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Harressh watches the interplay between the bard and the shifter with his arms crossed, saying nothing. It seems he has his doubts about both. When Haltor suggests they move on, he shrugs and follows.

Seeing the hallways and doors, the dragonborn grunts. "Left," he says. "It's closer."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Varak watches the others argue, and is about to speak up before the halfling interjects. Brash but wise. Varak takes the lead again, for a bit, keeping as silent as possible until coming the the split in the hallway. Thinking a bit, he whispers to his companions. "If something in here was dangerous, I'd put it further away from the other areas of the compound to minimize damage if something bad happened. If I was here to rob the place, that's where I would go. That means right."

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 4

Varis just follows, being good either way, but leaves some distance between himself and the shifter.

[sblock=ooc]
He's obviously not here by accident, and he was hired. He knows who we are, which is not usually known from those outside—its not like we've been here that long. No reason to kill him.
He could also have just known that Varis was a prisoner. So he couldn't be a part of the original group. I like some early distrust in a group. We nearly shot the new tiefling ranger character with a snake companion on sight in a real live game :)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 44 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:11 Surges per day: 4 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The group continues to discuss their options.

[sblock=ooc]
Whenever you're ready :)

So far Harresh & Haltor mentioned left, and Varak right. Perhaps split the party. :devil: [/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]NEVER SPLIT THE PARTY! ;)[/sblock]

Varak looks left then right. "Majority wins. I'll check things out first." The half-orc moves down the hall with not the quietest steps, but not the loudest either.

[sblock=ooc]stealth (1d20+10=18)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Sorry for the delay guys. I'm going to try to get something up this weekend, if not, you're first up on Monday. I ended up falling asleep on the train home last night when I planned to finish my LEB updates [/sblock]

Remove ads