log in or register to remove this ad

 

[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

Vertexx69

First Post
Rohna steps into the pen once its in place, scratching Olaf under his jaw. He screeches a tusk across her metal armor and grunts merrily at the sensation it generates though his mouth. Rohna notices the goblin gestures at the animal. "Anyone touches my mount without permission wins a free flying lesson over the side of the ship."
 

log in or register to remove this ad

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"I assure you I can." Responding to the captain firmly. She took a quick look around the office.

"I was given the impression that I might actually be seeing my uncle this day, Captain Nicolas, and that tends to be accompanied by a great deal of show." She peers back out at the deck watching Rohna and Tondrek examine things and shout orders. "When do you expect her to be skyworthy?"

She asked the question but had already guessed the answer to be now. It would be easier to finance such a vessel.
 

ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn hurries down the gangplank, stuffing her ID papers back into her tunic. A small wrapped parcel is under one arm. "Sorry, sorry," she huffs. "Last minute shopping!"

She takes in the appearance of the airship and sighs. Noting Tondrek's obvious distress, she murmurs to him, "This ship is in good hands with you, Tondrek. I know you can fix it better than new!"

When she sees Shava's exquisite outfit, she raises an eyebrow and whistles.

[sblock=ooc]I am a bad player and STILL have not finished Roswyn's level up. I should have time for it tonight however.[/sblock]
 

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Holy crap, it takes a long time to level, given leveling 2 at once, buying a bunch of stuff, tracking bought stuff, etc. :(

I have Roswyn's level up done except for the math section. So it's not ready to submit, but her summary and items are up to date.[/sblock]
 

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No problems ryryguy. I decided on the addy, I'm not going to worry about getting a post in every day. I can't expect you guys to do the same. We've got time for RP, so I'll stick to that for now.[/sblock]

Tondrek gets to work and seems to be placing screws and and nails in random places, but the half-orc knew what he was doing, even if it wasn't apparent at the moment.

Rohna steps into the pen once its in place, scratching Olaf under his jaw. He screeches a tusk across her metal armor and grunts merrily at the sensation it generates though his mouth. Rohna notices the goblin gestures at the animal. "Anyone touches my mount without permission wins a free flying lesson over the side of the ship."

The goblins look at the powerful goliath, quickly bow their heads and mutter an apology while backing away. Looks like pig wasn't on the dinner then.

"I was given the impression that I might actually be seeing my uncle this day, Captain Nicolas, and that tends to be accompanied by a great deal of show." She peers back out at the deck watching Rohna and Tondrek examine things and shout orders. "When do you expect her to be skyworthy?"

The Captain leans against the red dragon head-wheel. "No, he doesn't come out much anymore. Lots of work for the house he says. I think he detests it. Seems like boring work for a former inquisitive."

Captain Nicolas turns around, grasping the horns of the dragon and his face creases in concentration. The ship lifts off it's moorings and tilts to one side. "She flies..but awkwardly. Repairs can be done on the way, it's a long journey. Looks like your friend already has a head start." He points to Tondrek, who has enginneered a harness and is hanging upside-down on the side of the ship, several hundred feet above solid ground. Several screws are held between his toes, a hammer is in his mouth, and a small saw is in one hand. He waves, oblivious of the danger.
 

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava smiles looking out at Tondrek. I knew he'd be well on an airship. She turns her back on the captain for a moment and pulls the bag of holding from its place, in turn, pulling her backpack from the bag.

She turns back, still smiling and begins taking off her jewelry. "He knows what he's doing. I'll keep an eye on him when he does that while we're airborn. I can always jump after him, should he come loose." The words come quite casually. "Why don't you fill us in on the details, Captain? If you would be so kind."
 


EvolutionKB

First Post
Shava said:
She turns back, still smiling and begins taking off her jewelry. "He knows what he's doing. I'll keep an eye on him when he does that while we're airborn. I can always jump after him, should he come loose." The words come quite casually. "Why don't you fill us in on the details, Captain? If you would be so kind."

The Captain raises an eyebrow at Shava when she speaks of going after Tondrek if he falls overboard. "Certainly Lady d'Lyrandar," says offering his hand to the attractive half-elf. "Perhaps in my private cabin?"
 

Vertexx69

First Post
The fighter stows her pack and shield in the bunk room they point out and heads back up on deck to fiddle with her new bow, her hammer still slung across her back. She sets a foot up the railing at the bow, her armor flows off of her and back to where ever it goes as she stares out over the southern coastline of Breeland before they start heading inland toward the eastern most state in Korvaire. Gretta and Mitra move into flanking positions with their master, sitting quietly as the wind does nothing to cool their molten forms. Rohna sits down in the crook of the bow and begins to inspect the new weapon in great detail.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad keeps out of the way, suspiciously eyeing everyone until he's assured himself there are no agents of Dreaming Dark aboard. He then helps with minor injuries during the day and occasional communication problem arising from shouting into the wind.

When not otherwise occupied he meditates on the nature of Il Yannah and path's similarity with Dol Arrah religion.
 

renau1g

First Post
Thalen will be busy observing Tondrek to both try and understand the creature that somehow seemed to know what he was doing, and to also keep as low a profile as she could.
 

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Of course she says." She smiles at the offered hand and casually slings the pack over her opposite shoulder. Stay in contact. She mentally pushes toward Venakhad.
 

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Somewhere on the side of the airship, a waxy arm emerges from Tondrek's pack as he pulls a nail from between his teeth and begins hammering away. The squat, half-melted form of his familiar emerges and slowly climbs along the artificer's body and harness until it has the saw in hand. The two work in a unspeaking tandem, hardly noticing the slight spin in the harness the actions are causing.
 

ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn shoots a thoughtful glance at Shava when her uncle is mentioned.

The Captain raises an eyebrow at Shava when she speaks of going after Tondrek if he falls overboard. "Certainly Lady d'Lyrandar," says offering his hand to the attractive half-elf. "Perhaps in my private cabin?"

The gnome counter-raises an eyebrow and scoots over close to her friend. "Shava, dear, if you'd like a witness or a record of this conversation, just say the word," she says softly. "It would be in my capacity with House Sivis, so naturally confidentiality would be assured."
 

EvolutionKB

First Post
Shava and whoever wishes to accompany her go the the private chamber of the Captain. The inside is small, but comfortable. A bunk is against one wall, large enough for two. A desk is built into another wall, and a map of Khorvaire is laid out upon it. In one corner is a shrine to The Host. Small offerings are nearby, dedicated to Dol Arrah. A set of scales, a piece of crystal which splits the light, and a scale of red reptile.

[sblock=Religion 25]Some people believe that dragons that managed to atain godhood are the gods known today. Specifically, Dol Arrah was a red dragon.[/sblock]

[sblock=Nature 10]Q'barra is hot, if you are going to be moving about outside, you'll need some sort of protection.[/sblock]

Nicolas moves to the map on the desk, his weathered hands tracing their route. "We leave whenever you are ready, though I would say sooner than later. Even the coffers of House Lyrandar are limited. We travel through Breland, Zilargo, and Dargunn, we then skirt the edge of the Mournland, Valenar, and the Talenta Plains. That should put us in Q'barra in less than a week. Our destination in Q'barra is Bloodrock. I'll dock in Bloodrock, and you can head out for the temple from there."
 

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava relayed the captains words, mentally, as he spoke them, then paused on her own thought. The Talenta Plains? Why go into that area at all unless our end locations is in the mountains or we expect trouble in Q'barra.

"Fair and direct route. Why do you say Roswynn?"

[sblock=DM]Where is bloodrock? I assume he pointed it out when he traced it on the map.

Also, do you mind if I shift some of my minor equipment around? I purchased the endure elements ritual, but forgot to buy Residiumm.

Nature: 11[/sblock]
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad monitors the conversation inside by reading Shava's thoughts.

"Q'Barra. So I'm going 'home' again. Maybe we get to kill some Sarlonian servants :devil:"

He then focuses his thoughts to broadcast to Lyrandar heir:
"Q'Barra is hot. We'll need some protection from the heat if we're to stay armored."

Religion; Nature (1d20+6=20, 1d20+7=14)


OOC: Strange, that religion is int skill which is essentialy dump for clerics...and gotten automatically. I know it's essentially knowledge skill, but still, clerics should be authority on religion, not invokers or wizards...
 


ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn shrugs. "Looks fine to me, though I don't have any experience as a navigator... I assume we'll keep our distance from the Mournlands. And I hope those distant relations of yours in Valenar don't have anything that can reach an airship. Aureon knows they'll try if they do."

[sblock=Ritual]Roswyn has 200 gp of residuum.

The annoying thing about that ritual is that it only covers 5 people and we have 6 in our group, don't we? :mad: [/sblock]
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The annoying thing about that ritual is that it only covers 5 people and we have 6 in our group, don't we? :mad: [/sblock]

We leave out less armored people (like mages and warlocks :devil:). Warlocks can keep themselves in the shade via shadow walk :p
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top