[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

Vertexx69

First Post
Rohna steps into the pen once its in place, scratching Olaf under his jaw. He screeches a tusk across her metal armor and grunts merrily at the sensation it generates though his mouth. Rohna notices the goblin gestures at the animal. "Anyone touches my mount without permission wins a free flying lesson over the side of the ship."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"I assure you I can." Responding to the captain firmly. She took a quick look around the office.

"I was given the impression that I might actually be seeing my uncle this day, Captain Nicolas, and that tends to be accompanied by a great deal of show." She peers back out at the deck watching Rohna and Tondrek examine things and shout orders. "When do you expect her to be skyworthy?"

She asked the question but had already guessed the answer to be now. It would be easier to finance such a vessel.

ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn hurries down the gangplank, stuffing her ID papers back into her tunic. A small wrapped parcel is under one arm. "Sorry, sorry," she huffs. "Last minute shopping!"

She takes in the appearance of the airship and sighs. Noting Tondrek's obvious distress, she murmurs to him, "This ship is in good hands with you, Tondrek. I know you can fix it better than new!"

When she sees Shava's exquisite outfit, she raises an eyebrow and whistles.

[sblock=ooc]I am a bad player and STILL have not finished Roswyn's level up. I should have time for it tonight however.[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Holy crap, it takes a long time to level, given leveling 2 at once, buying a bunch of stuff, tracking bought stuff, etc. :(

I have Roswyn's level up done except for the math section. So it's not ready to submit, but her summary and items are up to date.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No problems ryryguy. I decided on the addy, I'm not going to worry about getting a post in every day. I can't expect you guys to do the same. We've got time for RP, so I'll stick to that for now.[/sblock]

Tondrek gets to work and seems to be placing screws and and nails in random places, but the half-orc knew what he was doing, even if it wasn't apparent at the moment.

Rohna steps into the pen once its in place, scratching Olaf under his jaw. He screeches a tusk across her metal armor and grunts merrily at the sensation it generates though his mouth. Rohna notices the goblin gestures at the animal. "Anyone touches my mount without permission wins a free flying lesson over the side of the ship."

The goblins look at the powerful goliath, quickly bow their heads and mutter an apology while backing away. Looks like pig wasn't on the dinner then.

"I was given the impression that I might actually be seeing my uncle this day, Captain Nicolas, and that tends to be accompanied by a great deal of show." She peers back out at the deck watching Rohna and Tondrek examine things and shout orders. "When do you expect her to be skyworthy?"

The Captain leans against the red dragon head-wheel. "No, he doesn't come out much anymore. Lots of work for the house he says. I think he detests it. Seems like boring work for a former inquisitive."

Captain Nicolas turns around, grasping the horns of the dragon and his face creases in concentration. The ship lifts off it's moorings and tilts to one side. "She flies..but awkwardly. Repairs can be done on the way, it's a long journey. Looks like your friend already has a head start." He points to Tondrek, who has enginneered a harness and is hanging upside-down on the side of the ship, several hundred feet above solid ground. Several screws are held between his toes, a hammer is in his mouth, and a small saw is in one hand. He waves, oblivious of the danger.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava smiles looking out at Tondrek. I knew he'd be well on an airship. She turns her back on the captain for a moment and pulls the bag of holding from its place, in turn, pulling her backpack from the bag.

She turns back, still smiling and begins taking off her jewelry. "He knows what he's doing. I'll keep an eye on him when he does that while we're airborn. I can always jump after him, should he come loose." The words come quite casually. "Why don't you fill us in on the details, Captain? If you would be so kind."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Shava said:
She turns back, still smiling and begins taking off her jewelry. "He knows what he's doing. I'll keep an eye on him when he does that while we're airborn. I can always jump after him, should he come loose." The words come quite casually. "Why don't you fill us in on the details, Captain? If you would be so kind."

The Captain raises an eyebrow at Shava when she speaks of going after Tondrek if he falls overboard. "Certainly Lady d'Lyrandar," says offering his hand to the attractive half-elf. "Perhaps in my private cabin?"

Vertexx69

First Post
The fighter stows her pack and shield in the bunk room they point out and heads back up on deck to fiddle with her new bow, her hammer still slung across her back. She sets a foot up the railing at the bow, her armor flows off of her and back to where ever it goes as she stares out over the southern coastline of Breeland before they start heading inland toward the eastern most state in Korvaire. Gretta and Mitra move into flanking positions with their master, sitting quietly as the wind does nothing to cool their molten forms. Rohna sits down in the crook of the bow and begins to inspect the new weapon in great detail.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad keeps out of the way, suspiciously eyeing everyone until he's assured himself there are no agents of Dreaming Dark aboard. He then helps with minor injuries during the day and occasional communication problem arising from shouting into the wind.

When not otherwise occupied he meditates on the nature of Il Yannah and path's similarity with Dol Arrah religion.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases