• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Alrighty then, Gretta will move adjacent to the insect (S) and just attack instead of charging. She still misses anyways. Can we get individual descriptions of each letter marker?

Nature (1d20+11=31)

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rohna moves forward and charges the creature she knows is a giant soldier ant. Her hammer bounces off the creatures hard carapace, numbing her hand. Olaf has better luck, goring the creature and throwing it back into the brush where it squirms on it's back.

[sblock=ooc]Rohna miss, olaf hit. Mitra still moves using your speed, not Olaf's so I just moved her up a bit.[/sblock]

[sblock=Rohna, Tondrek]S are soldier ants. They bite, grab and deal ongoing acid damage. They also have a death convulsions. D are drones, they have wings, can do flyby attacks, and can do a blast attack. The big one is a queen. She has a bite and kick(minor action), and acidic cloud attack, a acid blast attack and can call more allies when hurt. The queen also infuriates the other ants. The other ants get mad when their friends die.[/sblock]

[sblock=SG]With your current move, Tondrek's LoS is blocked by the tree(brown)so he can't target anything.[/sblock]

S4: 11

Attachments

• Bugs round 1 part 1.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 112

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Mitra would be able to make it to (J,14) from her starting space even if her speed was only 5 (though it is 6) so I'd like her to be where I put her for tactical purposes.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Your "brown" is orange on my screen, so I was confused. Move T to N18 & Doggie to M18 then and make the same attacks (unless its a minion and gone).[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Everyone get in front of me so I can get Moment of glory on us. They are numerous, can fly, punish us for killing and there are extra attacks I believe this deserves some resistance? It's blast 5 so position your self accordingly please

"Everyone, come forward! Dol Arrah will put us on The Path of Light and protect us from these beasts!"

renau1g

First Post
Thalen moves forward, unsheathing her blade, after strapping on her shield.

[sblock=ooc]
Move: M20
Standard: Equip Shield
Minor: Draw longsword [/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=Vertexx]Ah, sorry I had miscounted. Mitra moved.[/sblock]

[sblock=SG]You are out of range and LoS blocked. Olaf charged, pushed and proned the target to G18.[/sblock]

stonegod

[sblock=OOC]That's farther than I thought. Tondrek has no targets then other than D4, so use Magic Weapon[/sblock]

stonegod

[sblock=OOC]Can't see S, but if I move to N/M18 as I said previous, I can see D around the corner of the tree (no cover for ranged attacks).[/sblock]

Remove ads