• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Been kinda waiting to see if SR will post. Doesn't look like it. I'll move Shava off screen for now, update coming late tonight or tomorrow some time. In the mean time give me an init roll, otherwise I'll roll for you when I update.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad is distrustful of the old temple, he expects some trouble to reach them even here, especially because of the proximity of Sarlona allies in Q'barra. Attack from the unknown halflings doesn't help.

Init (1d20+4=23)

EvolutionKB

First Post
The group has all but agreed to help, and it is soon time for them to head out into the jungle.

[sblock=ooc]This would be a good time to cast that ritual.[/sblock]

The group follows a game trail for a time. In not too long, maybe it's the shadows, or just the unfamiliar environment, but the group gets the feeling they are being watched. The hairs on the backs of their necks stand up, and a chill passes through them, even in the hot jungle.

[sblock=ooc]I need a marching order, you can be up to two wide.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Mounted on Olaf and wielding her shield, Rohna casts her gaze to the jungle as she urges the dire boar forward. The plates of the matching sets of armor slide over themselves with each step.

Mitra moves through the brush just ahead of the mount as a small amount of cover from frontal assaults while Gretta travels just behind, dancing back and forth over the trail.

Initiative (1d20+3=12)

Remove ads