[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
It sucks also losing both Area spellcasters. Thalen's damage output is fairly pathetic actually, she's built as more control (with her sliding effects)... we should try and grab a striker after this fight.... not sure if any are available? My Moonwatch game is ending soon, maybe either Mowgli's assassin or KarinsDad's sorceress? Oddly strikers are in short supply I think, I lost both my strikers in Cannith Caper. raion's thief is another possibility. [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The female half-elf continues her dance with the crayfish, stabbing at the heavily injured one again with her crackling blade. The thunder blast also is felt by the crustacean's twin.

Thalen is completely oblivious to any plight her allies may be in, the thrill of her combat overtakes her.

[sblock=ooc]

Free: Mark C1 & C2
Minor: n/a
Standard: Thundering Strike on C2 - vs ac (c2); lightning damage (1d20+13+2=25, 1d8+7=14) hits AC 25 for 14 lightning damage + 4 lightning damage to C1. +1 to hit on thunder powers TENT.
Move: n/a

[/sblock]

[sblock=Thalen's Stats][http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Thalen d'Lyrandar_(renau1g) Thalen] - Half-Elf Stormheart Warden 7
Passive Perception 20, Passive Insight 15
AC 25*, Fort 20, Reflex 17*, Will 18
*+1 from Form of Winter's Herald
HP 82/82+5thp, Bloodied 41, Surge Value 20, Surges 13/13
Speed 6, Initiative +3
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind

At-Will Powers:
Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp
Tempest Assault
Weight of Earth

Encounter Powers:
Shield Feint
Thunder Ram Assault
Thundering Strike
Guardian's Pounce

Daily Powers:
Form of Mountain's Thunder
(Form of the Mountain's Thunder Attack)
Form of Winter's Herald
(Form of the Winter's Herald Attack)

Inspiring Fortitude
Treacherous Ice

Item Powers:
Staggering Longsword +2
Hungry Spear Javelin +1
Boots of Rapid Motion
Potion of Regeneration (x2)
Potion of Clarity(x2)[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=48854]Vertexx69[/MENTION], do you want me to heal Olaf? Or Rhona? I could Astral Seal the Queen for -2 to defenses and 7hp heal on hit...or just Sacred Flame it and offer you thp or saving throw?

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: OOC - yes heal Olaf please, but don't hit the queen yet. hit the ants grabbing Olaf or push them away so I can start charging again (being held is cutting my dmg in half.)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek drops in another bolt and fiddles with his oversized crossbow, generating a green glow: The bolt flies straight at the wounded bug holding Rhona's mount and embeds deeply, distracting it. Doggie continues to bite the flying bug.[sblock=OOC]Reload and Magic Weapon vs S4: Crit! for 18 damage and it grants CA TENT Tondrek. Doggie makes MBA vs D4 again with Magic Weapon bonus: AC 14, 9 damage.[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek (Resist 5)]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 8
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 20 (24 vs traps), Passive Insight: 15
AC: 22, Fort: 20, Reflex: 20, Will: 18 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 64+5/64, Bloodied: 32, Surge: 16, Surges left: 9/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike
Gale-Force Infusion

Obedient Servant
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Targeting Superior Crossbow +2 (daily)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
Clockwork Bombs (1 lvl 4, 2 lvl 9)
2 Acidic Spark Ammunition
3 Tension Wheels
3 Potions of Healing
5 Woundpatches

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 17/9; Bloodied 4

LEB:pC:Tondrek (stonegod) - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for everyone to go, but I realize Vertexx is waiting for me :(

"Lady of Justice, heal this worthy beast so it can continue on it's path of light!" intones Venakhad and the wounds on Olaf dissapear. Small golden glow remains, reinforcing his physical armor by the strength of Venkhad's faith.

"and burn the bugs hindering him."
While his faith is obviosly strong, his aim is not and the flame bolt flies, splashing harmlessly onto the log.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: healing word on Olaf healing surge + Healing word extra (1d6+7=13) - Olaf gains +2 all defenses TENT; everyone within 5 squares gets 5 thp including Venakhad (that's everyone)

Standard: Sacred Flame vs S3 Ref; radiant damage (1d20+8=10, 1d6+6=10)
Minor: sustain Moment of Glory
[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Round 5

The cleric's healing washes over the giant boar, closing the burns from the last several rounds before fresh marks appear his exposed skin once more. Amid the whirling frenzy of Rohna's assault she squares up and plants Kordestad into the head of the final ant grabbing Olaf. The spray of red mist that the fighter drags from every opponent she hits is greater this time, flowing into her wildly wide eyes, fortifying her against the next time the acid tries to burn her.

[sblock=Combat Actions]Free: ...
Minor: ...
Move: ...
Standard:[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2790790/]Crushing Surge vs S3 (1d20+13=22, 2d6.minroll(2)+7=18)[/URL]marking S3.[/sblock][sblock=Rohna]Rohna—Female Goliath Fighter 7 Resist all 5
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 23 (25), Fort: 21, Reflex: 14 (16), Will: 16 — Speed: 5(6), 9 when mounted
HP: 53/69(8thp), Bloodied: 34, Surge: 17, Surges left: 12/13; Half-orc Resilience
AP: 0/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Crushing Surge
Cleave
Pass Forward
Practiced Rider
Passing Strike
Rhino Strike
Hydra Charge

Stone's Endurance
World Speaker's Command
Villain's Menace
Rain of Steel
Speak with Spirits

Vanguard Mordenkrad +2 "Kordestad" (daily)
Flaming Warhammer +1 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
Antipathy Gloves (daily)

Olaf—Dire Boar 6
Resist 5 all; HP 46/85; Bloodied 42 AC 20; Fortitude 21, Reflex 17, Will 16, Speed 9. Property: Rabid Charger (while mounted by a friendly rider of 6th level or higher; at-will) ✦ Mount; When he charges, Olafr makes a gore attack in addition to Rohna's charge attack. Furious Charge; When Olaf charges, his gore deals an extra 5 damage, pushes the target 2 squares, and knocks the target prone on a hit. Death Strike (when reduced to 0 hit points); Olaf makes a gore attack. Powers: Gore (standard; at-will); +9 vs. AC; 1d10 + 4 damage, or 1d10 + 9 damage against a prone target.

Gretta—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 9/9(4); Bloodied 4

Bite
(standard; at-will)
+7 vs. AC; 1d6 + 3 damage.

LEB:pC:Rohna (vertexx69) - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki
[/sblock]

OOC:
OOC - It costs enemies +1 square of movement to enter any square adjacent to Rohna.

Any enemy that begins its turn adjacent to square (J,15) takes [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2790795/]Rain of Steel (2d6.minroll(2)+2=11)[/URL] (A/S3).

Its time to start focusing on the queen guys, as soon as S3 is dead. I'm trying to go last to give the damage dealers in the party a chance to take out these ants.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The queen ant backs up and sprays another blast of acid into the center of the adventurers. It is not particularly harmful, but both Olaf and Venakhad are heavily affected by the fumes.

The surviving ants continue to swarm Rohna and the rest of the group, but it is clear that the goliath is making things difficult for them. The remaining soldier latches onto Rohna's leg, but that's about the extent of their success.

Thalen is starting to suspect that these crayfish are actually herbivores, as they are clearly inept at killing prey.

[sblock=Status]
A: 71 damage taken, bloodied
S3: 41 damage taken, bloodied, Marked by Rohna
D2: 11 damage taken
D4: 13 damage taken
C1: 15 damage taken, Marked by Thalen

(C2 also died. I forgot to mention that in the mid-round update.)

Rohna: 53/69, AP spent, Rain of Steel; Resist 5, ongoing 5 acid (save ends), Grabbed by S3
Olaf: 76/85+3, dazed (save ends)
Tondrek: 64/64+3, Resist 5, ongoing 5 acid (save ends)
Doggie: 9/9+5, Resist 5
Thalen: 82/82+5, Form of Winter's Herald; Resist 5, marked by C1
Venakhad: 23/39+3, surges 7/8, Resist 5, ongoing 5 acid (save ends), dazed (save ends)

The queen kicks Rohna hitting Reflex 23. Rohna takes 3 0 damage and is pushed to K15. The queen then shifts to her current location, and then uses Acidic Blast, a close burst 3, centered on N15, which includes everyone but Doggie. Sadly, only Olaf and Venakhad are hit, with a 19 and 22 versus Will respectively. They take 7-5=2 acid damage, while everyone else takes half, also known as 0. Olaf and Venakhad are dazed, save ends.

S4 releases Olaf and bites Rohna, hitting AC 29 for 11-5=6 damage and Rohna is grabbed.

D1 attacks Venakhad, D2 and D3 attack Rohna, D4 attacks Tondrek. Rohna is hit with a 24 vs AC for 3 damage, Tondrek is hit with a 28 vs AC for 3 damage. Even more ongoing acid damage.

The crayfish attacks Thalen. Oh seriously, a natural 1? These are the worst crustaceans I have ever used. It's vertebrates only from here on out.

12 acid damage for starting your turn in the cloud.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Bugs round 6.xls
    32.5 KB · Views: 91

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek's watery eyes water more as the acid sprays him and he sputters furiously, only to find Shiny Not-Elf's magic protecting him. He pokes at the acid rolling off of the divine effect a moment, causing some magical interactions before Rhona's demanding yell brings him back into focus. Me sorry!

Slamming another bolt into his crossbow, Tondrek moves aside Shiny Not-Elf. Your magic neat. Letsee what happens when we combine 'em! Not waiting for a response (oblivious to Venakhad's dazed state), Tondrek tunes his crossbow again. The green glow infuses the bolt once again as it sails towards the large ant grabbing Little Big Girl. The shot is grazing, but Venakhad still feels Tondrek's magic boost him. At the same time, the interaction seems to dissolve the remaining acid clinging to the half-orc.[sblock=OOC]Reload. Move to N16. Magic Weapon vs S3: Hit AC 26 (hit?) for 8hp. Venakhad gets +1 to hit and +3 to damage TENT Tondrek. Save's vs acid.[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek (Resist 5)]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 8
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 20 (24 vs traps), Passive Insight: 15
AC: 22, Fort: 20, Reflex: 20, Will: 18 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 64+5/64, Bloodied: 32, Surge: 16, Surges left: 9/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike
Gale-Force Infusion

Obedient Servant
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2