[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=EvolutionKB]
Your math is off assuming the above is C1 and C2 actions are re-do from before.
Namely, 39 - 27 = 12 not 2. Also, it does not take into account DR 5 (which should nulify on-going damage too)

Also, Rhona, Olaf and venakhad have DR 5 too (it's "you and allies" power and Olaf was caught in the blast (if only just))
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Thalen moves up, draws the attention of the bugs and encases herself in a sheath of ice. She slashes at the bugs and shouts to the kalashter, "Get out of here, I got you covered" as a tremendous explosion rocks the area.

[sblock=ooc]
Move: to O15
Free: Mark C1 & C2
Minor: Form of Winter's Herald (resist 5 to cold damage and a +1 bonus to AC. In addition, each square within 2 of you is difficult terrain for your enemies)
Standard: Thunder Ram Assault - vs ac (C2); thudner; secondaey (vs. fort, c1 & c2); thunder damage (1d20+13=23, 1d8+7=13, 1d20+13=30, 1d20+13=32, 1d6+2=7) Hits AC 23 on c2 for 13 thunder damage, if that hits, thenclose blast 2 which will certainly hit. On secondary hit slide c1 to S12 and slide c2 to P11

[/sblock]

[sblock=Thalen's Stats][http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Thalen d'Lyrandar_(renau1g) Thalen] - Half-Elf Stormheart Warden 7
Passive Perception 20, Passive Insight 15
AC 25*, Fort 20, Reflex 17*, Will 18
*+1 from Form of Winter's Herald
HP 82/82, Bloodied 41, Surge Value 20, Surges 13/13
Speed 6, Initiative +3
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind

At-Will Powers:
Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp
Tempest Assault
Weight of Earth

Encounter Powers:
Shield Feint
Thunder Ram Assault
Thundering Strike
Guardian's Pounce

Daily Powers:
Form of Mountain's Thunder
(Form of the Mountain's Thunder Attack)
Form of Winter's Herald
(Form of the Winter's Herald Attack)

Inspiring Fortitude
Treacherous Ice

Item Powers:
Staggering Longsword +2
Hungry Spear Javelin +1
Boots of Rapid Motion
Potion of Regeneration (x2)
Potion of Clarity(x2)[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=EvolutionKB]
Your math is off assuming the above is C1 and C2 actions are re-do from before.
Namely, 39 - 27 = 12 not 2. Also, it does not take into account DR 5 (which should nulify on-going damage too)

Also, Rhona, Olaf and venakhad have DR 5 too (it's "you and allies" power and Olaf was caught in the blast (if only just))
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]you are right. I misread the power, and I see how you targeted it a well, fixing now. Just make sure to make your save still for the ongoing is case you can't sustain the power.[/sblock]

Thalen moves up, draws the attention of the bugs and encases herself in a sheath of ice. She slashes at the bugs and shouts to the kalashter, "Get out of here, I got you covered" as a tremendous explosion rocks the area, knocking the new bugs back closer to the water.
A: 18; Marked by Rohna
S1: 13; Marked by Rohna
S2: 14; Marked by Rohna
S4: 11
D4: 13
C1: 7; Marked by Thalen
C2: 20; Marked by Thalen
Thalen: Form of Winter's herald;

Rohna: AP spent, Rain of Steel Active; Resist 5
Tondrek: Resist 5
Doggie: Resist 5
Thalen: Resist 5
Olaf: 82/85 Grabbed by S2
Roswyn: 38/47 Ongoing 5 acid damage(save ends)
Venakhad: 12/39 Ongoing 5 acid damage(save ends); bloodied

Attachments

• Bugs round 2 part 2.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 93

ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn grits her teeth as the acidic slime burns her, and she scurries ahead into the muck, trying to keep quiet. Orienting on the sound of Rohna battling, she reaches out and tries to sense the insectoid minds on the other side of the big treetrunk straight ahead and flings out an illusion, copies of Rohna and her various beasties. She splashes water and muck on herself, neutralizing the acid but fouling her clothes.

[sblock=Actions]Start: take 5 damage.
Move: to L22. Stealth (1d20+5-5=15) Probably not.
Standard: Enemies Abound at J14. (Never got word back about dropping a burst over the downed tree but seems like if it only blocks LoS, not LoE, she should be able to do it. And even maybe get CA if that 15 miraculously beats anybody's passive perception, though probably not.)
Enemies Abound vs. S1, S2, S3, A (1d20+12=26, 1d20+12=18, 1d20+12=21, 1d20+12=18, 2d8+8=15) vs. Will, 26 should hit, maybe 21 too. 15 psychic and that creature can be treated as a flanker by Roswyn's allies TENT.
End of Turn: Save vs. Ongoing (1d20=11) Success
Reactions: will use shield to negate a hit, fade away if hit again.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Roswyn stat block]Lady Roswyn d'Sivis- Female Gnome Wizard 7
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18
AC:21, Fort:16, Reflex:19, Will:20 -- Speed:5
HP:33/47, Bloodied:23, Surge Value:11, Surges left:7/7
Initiative +2
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: NOT USED
Powers: Cantrips, Illusory Ambush, Scorching Burst,
Orb of Deception, Grasping Shadows, Hypnotic Pattern, Enemies Abound, Shield, Fade Away,
Horrid Whispers, Phantasmal Assailant, Levitate, Majestic Word,
Cloak of Resistance, Orb of Inevitable Continuance
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Thanks, Thalen."

Venakhad approaches furious melee, ignoring for the moment bugs at his back and wounds they caused. He gestures toward Tondrek to come in front of him to be in the blast

"Tondrek, come closer! I want to shoot the ants, but I want to protect as many as I can!"

OOC: need to go, finish up later Hymn of resurgence over melee with or without Tondrek (consider venkhad delaying until after Tondrek to see if he gets in the blast. Ven will stand in M 16

He gestures with his holy symbol and another blast issues forth, covering Olaf (with Rhona) and all the ants surrounding them.

As he moves, the acid covering him sloughs off of his astral armor, leaving hissing puddles in his wake.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: M16
Standard: Hymn of Resurgence vs Fort (queen, S1, S2, S3, S4) (1d20+8=9, 1d20+8=16, 1d20+8=22, 1d20+8=24, 1d20+8=10) - ADD 1 to all to hit, I forgot coordinated explosion :(
On hit: -2 all defenses TENT, if an ally hits the target it is rendered prone
Effect: allies in the blast choose to make saving throw or gain 5 thp (Rhona, maybe Tondrek, and full menagerie)
Minor: Persist Moment of Glory

saving throw (1d20=14)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hearing the Sorta-Pointy Ear Man's directions, Tondrek shuffles forward, the metal hound remaining behind. As he does so, he hands rolls over one of his construct creations which climbs up and begins to neutralize some of the acid on the cleric's wounds. When he's in place, he circles his crossbow a few times then lowers it suddenly, and a burst of wind explodes around the fiery warrior! [sblock=OOC]Move to L16; using Healing Infusion on Venakhad for HS+3. Drop Gale Force Infusion on Rhona (since she can be in any square on Olaf, go it so I can affect all the S's and A): Ref 15 S1, Ref 17 S2, Ref 14 S3, Ref 24 S4, Ref 17 A; 7 damage. Only push S3 & S4 if hit (S4 to G17, S3 to H11).[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek (Resist 5)]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 8
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 20 (24 vs traps), Passive Insight: 15
AC: 22, Fort: 20, Reflex: 20, Will: 18 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 64+5/64, Bloodied: 32, Surge: 16, Surges left: 9/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike
Gale-Force Infusion

Obedient Servant
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Targeting Superior Crossbow +2 (daily)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
Clockwork Bombs (1 lvl 4, 2 lvl 9)
2 Acidic Spark Ammunition
3 Tension Wheels
3 Potions of Healing
5 Woundpatches

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 25/9; Bloodied 4

http://leb.wikia.com/index.php?title=LEB:PC:Tondrek_(stonegod)[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Roswyn grits her teeth as the acidic slime burns her, and she scurries ahead into the muck, trying to keep quiet. Orienting on the sound of Rohna battling, she reaches out and tries to sense the insectoid minds on the other side of the big treetrunk straight ahead and flings out an illusion, copies of Rohna and her various beasties. Confused the bugs attack each other, enemies of another nest. Roswyn splashes water and muck on herself, neutralizing the acid but fouling her clothes.

"Thanks, Thalen."

Venakhad approaches furious melee, ignoring for the moment bugs at his back and wounds they caused. He gestures toward Tondrek to come in front of him to be in the blast

"Tondrek, come closer! I want to shoot the ants, but I want to protect as many as I can!"

Hearing the Sorta-Pointy Ear Man's directions, Tondrek shuffles forward, the metal hound remaining behind. As he does so, he hands rolls over one of his construct creations which climbs up and begins to neutralize some of the acid on the cleric's wounds. When he's in place, he circles his crossbow a few times then lowers it suddenly, and a burst of wind explodes around the fiery warrior!

OOC: need to go, finish up later Hymn of resurgence over melee with or without Tondrek (consider venkhad delaying until after Tondrek to see if he gets in the blast. Ven will stand in M 16

He gestures with his holy symbol and another blast issues forth, covering Olaf (with Rhona) and all the ants surrounding them.

As he moves, the acid covering him sloughs off of his astral armor, leaving hissing puddles in his wake.

A: 33; Marked by Rohna
S1: 42; Marked by Rohna; bloodied; -2 Def EoVnt
S2: 42; Marked by Rohna; bloodied; -2 Def EoVnt
S3: 12; -2 Def EoVnt
S4: 11
D4: 13
C1: 7; Marked by Thalen
C2: 20; Marked by Thalen
Thalen: Form of Winter's herald;

Rohna: AP spent, Rain of Steel Active; Resist 5
Tondrek: Resist 5
Doggie: Resist 5
Thalen: Resist 5
Olaf: 82/85 Grabbed by S2
Roswyn: 28/47
Venakhad: 33/39 7/8 bloodied

[sblock=ooc]Opp actions coming tomorrow.[/sblock]

stonegod

OOC: Could you also keep a post of enemy status (at least their bloodied and any conditions, if you don't want to give hp. I tend to post at least the damage done to them if you want to keep the hp hidden.

stonegod

[sblock=OOC]I'll be on travel all next week in SLC for a conference; been preping for that so thus the slow down. I'll try to post 1/d, but no promises; games I'm running may suffer for that week. Thanks![/sblock]

Remove ads