[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Thanks THB! I'm glad you could take over and that Evo could help some (still hope he comes back). Guess you're not up for the follow up? :)

And, here is my official statement:
- With Tondrek's gained XP and RP and 1 DM earned RP, I hereby make Tondrek the first Paragon character in LEB & L4W. Woot!

OOC: Sadly he's not the first in L4W. Kane reached that a few weeks ago. ;)

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Ha! And since stonegod can't approve his own, and KD hasn't approved many (any?) lately, I guess that means I'll be the logjam blocking Tondrek's approval :p. I think in L4W I have enough DM credits to have put Kane to Epic.....

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=Rewards]
Gold: 500 gp per person.

XP:
  • Roswyn and Shava gain 792 xp, should they e'er return.
  • Rohna gains 3202 xp, should she e'er return.
  • Thalen, Tondrek, and Venakhad get 3902 xp.
  • Din (aka Gren) gets 2060 xp.
XP breakdown is in the attached file.

Reward Points:
  • Thalen, Tondrek, and Venakhad get 13 reward points for adventuring from June 20, 2010 to the adventure's conclusion.
  • Din gets 6 reward points for joining on January 25, 2011 and going to the end.
  • Evo gets 6 reward points for running the game from June 20, 2010 to October 14, 2010, as he helped me with taking the reins after he left.
  • I get 16 reward points for running the game from Nov 17, 2010 to its conclusion.

[MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION], if you could approve these when you get the chance, that would be great.

It's been fun guys. Best of luck in your future endeavors and such.[/sblock]

OOC: Approved.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: Ha! And since stonegod can't approve his own, and KD hasn't approved many (any?) lately, I guess that means I'll be the logjam blocking Tondrek's approval :p. I think in L4W I have enough DM credits to have put Kane to Epic.....

OOC: I'm rarely at home at night. I cannot even get the treasure assigned to the PCs in MMF. And life might get even more hectic this next year. :eek: :confused:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Tondrek's share of the gold is 680gp from level 8 (the level he was during the adventure). That leaves 656 +the value of the potions (20 for the Potions of Clarity and 100 for the Elixir of Dragonbreath) for 776 gp. 720gp is the total for 1/5th of the 5th + 7th parcels which is almost perfect).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases