• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The Haunted Halls of Stonepike

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The old woman brings an extra big helping of the taters (and another slab of meat&gravy) with a smile. She mutters something about not seeing such healthy appetites in quite some time and waddles off (Rurik and Aranel both notice that she has a pronounced limp in her right leg). This wasn't evident before, since you were all focused on the food and all...).

OoC:So, who is off to bed, and who is staying up?

dpdx

Explorer
"I'm fixin' ta stay up a lil' while longer, an' 'ope ta find Jasperfists again. But I think I will 'elp meself ta s'more taters while'm at it."

Rurik scoops up a normal-sized extra portion of 'taters' from the trencher, and switches to light ale.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Sir Ishmael suppressed a yawn. He was a little weary from travel but not too weary to see the night through. He would stay awhile longer but the moment he starts to fall to slumber, he would seek his bed.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Those with eless than 2 ranks of riding are feeling very sore right now...
Thurgan wants to (perhaps) talk with the other Dwarves and Bainlunders in the Inn.
Rurik wants to try and speak with the Jasperfists again, if he can find them.
Ishmael is tired but wants to stay up a while longer, perhaps.
Any one else?
I'd just like to hear from everyone before I post anything big...

Last edited:

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm's heading off to sleep: He's got no worries in a Dwarven settlement. Besides, if anything should go down, bein' asleep's been good luck before.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: Still planning on talking with the guy who commanded the matron, if Aranel is up to helping out. Otherwise, Thurgan is saddle sore and ready for some well-deserved sleep.

Aranel

First Post
((OOC: Aranel is with Thurgan on that, she's also up for some 'sneaking around' and finding out what she can.....and also would like the plans or a map of where they'll be wandering. Umm..I'd RP it but my brain doesn't function well today (Drunk yesterday))

dpdx

Explorer
Rurik attempts to stand up to make good on his intentions to speak again with the Jasperfists; but as he does so, a terrible charley horse nearly topples him from his feet.

Changing plans with a wounded grumble, he ambles toward the beds, and off to sleep. They can wait until morning, ghosts be damned.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Sturm,Rurik and telerin are off to bed.
Ishmael remains at the table, sleep-eyed, yet awake.

Thurgan and Aranel wander over to where the Dwarves and bainlunders sit, causing them to cease the conversation that they had been having in Bainlunder and (one of the Dwarfs) look up, saying 'Yes, what can I do for you goode folk?'

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan ambled over to the table, trying not to let his road weariness and saddle sores bother him. He stood solid and set his feet shoulder length apart resting his hands on his waist.

Thurgan grunted at the question, then asked, "Just thought I'd come ov'r an' talk with those in the know. Seems ta me, ya might have some . . . insight inta what's been happenin' . . . mebbe ya could enlighten us a tad."

Thurgan felt out of his element interacting as he was, but he wanted to know what he was getting into - and he thought these folk knew more than they had a mind ta tell. And that didn't sit well with me - not when he was risking his own hide to help these folk - his brethen - out. Cripes he'd already almost gotten killed . . . and that was just on the journey here.

Remove ads