(Adventure) The Island of Varras'zul (Manzanita Judging) (Concluded)

rln

Explorer
"I'll see what I can learn during the evening, and we can discuss tactics in the morning, when you spell-slingers have had a good nights sleep. Fair enough? Razh, you probably should join Nezrak and Scun... you don't look to well. Was it the stew?"

Nimisgod and Rillian: [SBLOCK] At a good opportunity, Ogrin will share this information with Rillian (only): As per her request, he will meet Mona on the deck one hour after midnight. He'll carry both his daggers but not his rapier or armour. While doubting the words of his friends, he yet thinks it prudent to be cautious. "You know how to be stealthy - I'd appreciate if you would hang back and watch from a distance; hopefully we can prove to the others their doubt is unfounded by the time they wake up."[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Razh stares blankly at Ogrin. "T'ain't the stew, little man. 'Tis this bloody boat! Aye... Ah think Ah'm gonna turn in... Oi... Ah can't sleep on this thing, rockin' all the time, back 'n forth, back 'n forth... ergh...!" The dwarf stumbles to the side of the boat, tosses whatever is left in his stomach into the water, and grumbles groggily as he moves ungracefully back to his cabin.

RillianPA

First Post
Ogrin:
"I'd be honored to help. When should we meet, or should I just wait and follow you? Are you sure you dont want that protective spell Nezrak mentioned, just in case?"

ooc - I dont know how to do that button activated spoiler sorry.

Brain

First Post
Scun's stomach growls and he wanders off to find some food.

ooc: what is Scun's current condition in hp and did his dex damage go away yet?

rln

Explorer
Rillian: [SBLOCK]"One hour after midnight. Head up there some time before, find an inconspicous place to hide, and wait for us. I'm not much for allowing wizards to cast spells on me if I can avoid it; bad experiences, you know?*"

*) See background.[/SBLOCK]

nimisgod

LEW Judge
oog: Scun, you are fully healed of dex. Health-wise, you should be at 10 hp

[sblock] oog2: are these all the prep that you two will do for the meeting? When will Rillian go up to the deck? [/sblock]

rln

Explorer
OOC: I had assumed that after four days at sea, we would all be fully healed. Scun should wake up after two days (if the attention from the ships physician counts as long-term care) and could use healing spells on day three which should be enough to bring us back on our feet.

On the other hand, he never said he used his spells for that. DM's always right! :)

OOC2: Did we receive XP for the Spider? Should we receive any for the trap on the book?

Nimisgod: [SBLOCK]Ogrin trusts Mona. He hasn't seen as much of a change in her since he's been unconscious. He'll have most of his gear (as it's in hios clothes), just not his rapier. [/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Brain

First Post
After eating a large meal, Scun will use one of his spells for a cure light on himself and then find his most wounded companion to use the other on. He then spreads around cure minors (3) to others who may still be hurt, tapping all of his spells for the day (save domain)

RillianPA

First Post
Ogrin and Nimisgod:

"Ok, whatever you think is best Ogrin." Rillian will follow instructions. During the evening he will check the ship for a good spot to hide and observe Ogrin's meeting. Then at midnight (an hour before the meeting) he will hide there.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
At midnight, Rillian went to the deck. There were few others there, including a sailor in the Crow's Nest and several others around the Helm and keeping a watch. When no one was looking, he found a place amongst the barrels to hide.

On time, about an hour later, Ogrin came out on deck and waited for Mona.

She arrived a few minutes later, dressed in a heavy, enveloping cloak, her features covered by a hood. The halfling priestess moved up close to Ogrin, the sound of the sea and the wind her whispered words to all but Ogrin.

[sblock]
Mona smiled warmly at Ogrin. "I am glad you came, Ogrin. I trust that you kept this meeting a secret from your companions?"
[/sblock]

oog: There are some days where sleeping in the ship does not count as rest, due to weather conditions. Hence the lack of healing...
oog2: 200 XP for the Guardian and Rillian, Nezrak and Razh get 75 XP for the book.

Remove ads