• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The Monestary of Saint Feragon <Judge:Macbeth>

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Just waiting for everyone to up their characters(those who went up).
nimisgod:Ishmael has 19HP, not 17.10+7+2=19.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Sir Ishmael shook himself from his daydreams and looked about, somewhat glad that no one seemed to notice the strangeness in his behaviors. Probably typical halfling wierdness, they would say.

He focused his attentions to the dangerous task ahead: looking for survivors and weeding out the deadly beasts from the monestary.

[The update on Sir Ish is done too]

Aranel

First Post
Aranel looked around her and shivered. "It's so...wrong..." she murmured watching the clerics actions and turning away. "This has to be stopped..." Absently she petted 'Fang and looked to the others. "Should there be some plan?" she asked quietly.

((aranel finally updated!))

"We should keep moving," Telerin said as he looked to the noise. He drew one of the other magic arrows, readying it before turning back to the others, "We must hold the element of surprise...I doubt this will get any easier."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
"We should keep moving," Telerin said as he looked to the noise. He drew one of the other magic arrows, readying it before turning back to the others, "We must hold the element of surprise...I doubt this will get any easier."
Kirin nods "Its occured to me though, I might be able to help with that... There's games gnomish children play, I hadn't thought of it anything that could be of use, but I can create noises or lights a fair distance away. If you hear them ahead, I may be able to focus their attention elsewhere..."

Kahuna Burger said:
Kirin nods "Its occured to me though, I might be able to help with that... There's games gnomish children play, I hadn't thought of it anything that could be of use, but I can create noises or lights a fair distance away. If you hear them ahead, I may be able to focus their attention elsewhere..."
Telerin smiled upon hearing that, "Play a little with the prey,hm?" he glanced down to the wolf, "Sound good to you, Fang?"
To this, Whitefang made a quiet noise that almost sounded positive.

dpdx

Explorer
"Ah, great. Fix'n turn this place inta a dance hall. Just be careful where yer aimin' it, aright? I dun wanna get caught up in alla that. Need ta focus on ma enemy, keep'n ma wits about."

Rurik harrumphs, and proceeds to ready himself for the 'show'.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm nods. "'ere's a game we played in me ol' home wot come 'andy too. 'scalled 'Smash 'im in 'is Vexin' Face.'"

He moves to the ready beside Rurik, gripping and regripping his scythe in anticipation, eager to start playing.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
Sturm nods. "'ere's a game we played in me ol' home wot come 'andy too. 'scalled 'Smash 'im in 'is Vexin' Face.'"

He moves to the ready beside Rurik, gripping and regripping his scythe in anticipation, eager to start playing.

Something in Kirin's manner abruptly changes and she walks calmly up between the two dwarves. "If you two honestly feel that that you can charge ahead without concern for teamwork or tactics, I'll be pleased to let you. You can smash to your heart's content until you are smashed yourself, and it will happen agaisnt these odds. In spite of your impressive skill, you will be whittled down and bleed out without a plan or our backup," She glances cooly towards the dead and disfigured monks, "If you are lucky. Or you can act like warriors instead of a pair of barroom brawlers and treat this like the war that it is." She doesn't seem angry for her own sake as much as impatient with the posturing. She turns away and talks quietly to the rest of the group while letting at least one member keep an ear out for changes in the drums or approach. "They're making so much noise, I imagine one or two of us could creep down and see what the situation is before charging into it. If there are no innocents in immediate danger, we would probably be better served to draw off a few small grous that we can deal with than charge 'heroicly' in." She grins quietly at Ishmeal. "Not that I have anything against heroics, but I'm sure my ghost would be troubled every time uncle Mort said 'pointless' before it in the stories... And if the situation downstairs is mostly contained, we may want to finish searching the upper levels for possible allies or bases to work from." She looks up at the taller members of the group for any responses, in spite of it being easier on her neck to adress most of her comments to the halfling. "The righteousness of this situation has given me more strength to draw on, but I won't waste it charging ahead until we run out of magic and luck. I think we should find out what we are up against and plan the best way to excise this cancer."

Remove ads