[Adventure] The Paper Chase, Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

"I'll keep an eye on the mage so Kal may get some rest from baby-sitting." barbs the goliath as he takes the position behind front row.

"I don't like the forest so close, why don't you have decent trees that grow up hundred feet until first branches. Forever I am reminded how different Xendrik is from this place."

OOC: shouldn't Mythra be just behind the fighter so he can charge into the fray :p Is it possible that old dogs CAN be taught new tricks :D

renau1g

First Post
Despite the foreboding closeness of the forest and the adventurer's expectations of being tailed, no hidden enemies or dark forces assault or harry them on the journey.

It takes most of the day to arrive at your destination, or what you presume to be your destination. Happs leads you to a dig site, one where individuals are frantically rushing around, seeming in a panic.

[sblock=ooc]
It is now late afternoon[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: shouldn't Mythra be just behind the fighter so he can charge into the fray :p Is it possible that old dogs CAN be taught new tricks :D
OOC: Mythra gave up his barbarian routine. He just did not look good in the Conan outfit :p

Chaos, disorder, panic! Looks like we have to save the day again. Mythra says dryly. I don't know what these peasants would do without any sane people around. Well at least I am here.

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Grys just continues to walk behind the rest of the group, keeping alert and making sure that Mythra never sees his grin whenever the grumpy mage starts a rambling complaint.

"Chaos, disorder, panic! I don't know what sane people would do without some crazy people around. At least we have Mythra to confuse the issue"

Orsik looks for someone who seem to know what is happening or to identify someone in charge.

OOC: Insight +11

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Does it appear that we have been spotted?

[sblock=ooc]
Not at first, no [/sblock]

Chaos, disorder, panic! Looks like we have to save the day again. Mythra says dryly. I don't know what these peasants would do without any sane people around. Well at least I am here.

[sblock=ooc]
Are you looking for anything in particular? [/sblock]

"Chaos, disorder, panic! I don't know what sane people would do without some crazy people around. At least we have Mythra to confuse the issue"

Orsik looks for someone who seem to know what is happening or to identify someone in charge.

OOC: Insight +11

[sblock=ooc]
Orsik identifies 2 seeming to be in charge. 1 is a bear of a man, trying his best to direct the rabble, he carries the demeanor of military training. The other is a more bookish looking fellow, fairly disheveled, his robe has seen better days and the other looks to him for guidance that he looks unable to give [/sblock]

kal'Tarron stands stock still, absorbing his surroundings - open to messages from Balinor or his exarchs.

[sblock=ooc]
Are you looking for anything in particular? [/sblock]

Alexia calmly walks into the middle of the camp.

"Hello? Can somebody tell us what's going on?"

ooc: Diplomacy 20.

[sblock=Alexia]
As Alexia walks into the area she draws a few stares from the people, she is, however, stopped before reaching the center of the camp by a pair of sentries. They wear studded leather armor and stare openly at the top quality gear carried by the bard.

"Uh, miss.... this place ain't safe for you. Best be heading out afore trouble hits" the left guard says, the other nudges him, "She's likely able to take care of herself, she got here right? Ok, best be coming to see Gallar. You wanna ask your friends to come?" he adds [/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: kal'Tarron is trying to determine what's going on, or looking for anything that seems out of place.

Whether or not he notices anything, he follows after Alexia.

Remove ads