[Adventure] The Paper Chase, Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
re: skill challenge. I can certainly look to move the game forward, especially with the circumstances. Personally, I'm not a fan of the long SC's after my experience in Moonwatch with a 12 success one (as KD likely remembers). In PbP it's just too long IMO.

Also, I was kinda confused about what the next steps were going to be.
[/sblock]

I'm in with you DMing. Don't kill us off :)

Also, I believe our next stop was getting into the forest and finding something useful (as we spent half the challenge getting info and help from the people.

renau1g

First Post
woodsman_01_clip.gif

"Hail, I'm Happs Bydon. How y'all doing? Get a good night rest? Alrighty, so lets go tramping around in the deep woods" he says, eyes not leaving Alexia as he speaks. The woods are fairly overgrown once you being moving past the traditional logging camps and into the deeper wilds, the path offers little room to maneuver.

[sblock=ooc]
Just need a marching order, single file, Happs in the lead. I'm sure Mr. Tactics will have some ideas here ;) :p [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Keep yer eyes on the track instead of di lady, unless ye wanna exchange some fists." warns the dwarf, always ready to pick an unnecessary fist fight.
Once in the woods, Muzdum gets to the front. "Ah'll go 'n fronto' di rest. Someone cover di rear, and someone in the middle to help defend the squishy ones." the dwarf says, then adds. "Nothin' personal"

Luinnar

First Post
Great...more idiots to join this merry band... Mythra mutters under his breath when spotting the woodsman. Lets get this over with this, he says, taking a spot in the middle of the group.

OOC: Mythra should probably take a spot in the center of the group.

Remove ads