[Adventure] The Race of the Five Horns (DM: stonegod, Judge: THB)

OOC: Is that XP (3000) for the group (and needs to be divided (only 600 per person?!) or per person (hopefuly)

Thanks for the great game!

Also, [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION], [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], how much is RP worth in XP and gold at 5th level? I need only 750 to level to 6th. And how much would it beworth at 6th (maybe I have enough to go to 7th)

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
RP is worth 200 xp each at 5th (equal to 1 standard monster xp of 5th level), going up to 250 at 6th. [/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
Crush ponders Lord ir'Haran's statements briefly, then stands up saying, "Lance Corporal, all this 'not talking' has given me much to think about." The warforged then comes to attention and snaps off a Cyran salute. "I wish you a speedy recovery and good fortune in your future endeavors, sir!"

He then strides out of the Lord's room, and exchanges congratulations all around with his teammates. Feeling a sense of esprit de corps, not common since his military days, he gives everyone a hearty slap on the back, even Rikka, having seemingly exempted her from his anti-elven prejudices. As his comrades begin to exit the healing hall, Crush too makes his goodbyes and, having nothing better to do with his time, sets his feet back in the direction of the Tower's Shard, determined to take it slow and see a bit of Sharn on the way.

OOC: Thanks for a great adventure @stonegod ! Working on leveling up Crush now. How does selling magical/nonmagical items work in LEB? And, does a character overhaul allow for the swapping of starting equipment parcels as well?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Magical is standard 20% of normal (we haven't really decided about the rarity rules, I guess, and I think it be "hackish" to allow old PCs to benefit from the change). I believe 20% is also the rate for non-magical items.

Character overhaul is for mechanical aspects of the character, not items.

stonegod

OOC: And now I'll prove that I do occasionally remember that [MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION] is a judge by asking for approval. Pretty Please?

On Puget Sound

First Post
Well that was great fun! Thanks, Stonegod, for running the game, and to the rest of the Five Winds, may we meet again soon!

I've updated my character
here

Will TwoHeadsBarking approve it, or do I need to submit it for approval somewhere else?

stonegod

Well that was great fun! Thanks, Stonegod, for running the game, and to the rest of the Five Winds, may we meet again soon!

I've updated my character
here

Will TwoHeadsBarking approve it, or do I need to submit it for approval somewhere else?
You'll submit it to the judges (THB just approves the XP, treasure, and RP awards here):
Charter said:
When you are awarded enough experience to gain a level, you must re-submit your character using the same process as for the initial character submission: Edit your character sheet in the wiki and email the judges including a link to your character sheet, notifying them of the level increase. For treasure and XP gained, list each gained in the appropriate section of the character sheet with links to the posts where they were awarded. As with initial submission, you may continue playing before the approval process is complete, but you cannot receive any more experience until the level-up is approved.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Judge]
Coda

Quests
- Major: Win the Race
- Minor: Save the Lord

XP
- Soarsled Race: 350
- Capture the Flag: 210
- Combat Challenge: 540
- Race to the Finish: 240
- Platform Battle: 560
- Quest: Win the Race 350
- Assassination!: 680
- Quest: Save the Lord 70
Total: 3000

Awards
- 168gp per PC for winning the Race [Link]
- Ryk: "Sentinel Marshal's Hunt Mastery" Grandmaster Training: Same benefit as Quickhit Bracers (lvl 5). [Link]
- Rikka: "Mastery of the Shifter's Game" Grandmaster Training: Same benefit as Boots of Rapid Motion (lvl 5) [Link]
- Crush: "Adamants Immovable Stance" Gransmaster Training: Same benefit as Spiked Soles (lvl 5) [Link]
- Bellegon: "Powers of the Twice-Fold Master" Grandmaster Training: Same benefit as Gloves of Eldritch Admixture (lvl 8) [Link]
- Vok: "Dol Arrah's Radiance" Divine Boon: Same benefit as Pelor's Sun Blessing (lvl 8). [Link]
- 1 Boon of Breland Token per PC [Link]

RP Awards (January 2010–February 2011)
- Players: 13 RP
- DM: 26 RP

Thanks for playing everyone. I wanted to try an addy with non-standard encounters (mostly skill challenges) and awards; I hope it went well. I am not planning a direct follow-up (and I know at least one character is retiring), so I'll see you around the Shard!

Approved.[/sblock]

Remove ads