• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Exhausted, Alexia collapses into a nearby seat. She pulls the sword onto her lap and examines it, but doesn't seem to notice anything of special significance.

[sblock=History]11 Man, and I bet you wrote something awesome in those spoiler blocks. Now I feel like a jerk.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]When people want to take a short rest, I'll bust out the Song.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]When people want to take a short rest, I'll bust out the Song.[/sblock]

Lo-kag slumbers on top of a pile of rubble, too tired to focus. The last thing he remembers is the wind whipping against his face as the train moves foward again.

[sblock=ooc]
how about a loonnnnnnng rest
[/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
Grryth slumps to the floor of the cabin once the fires are out. Breathing deeply his heart rate slows and he feels the primal power of his shifting end. He can now feel the stinging of where the fires burnt him and the throbbing of where the bandits landed blows.

He looks at the devastation around him and lets out a long sigh. The only thing on his mind was that Tracker and whoever he worked for was going to pay of this.

[sblock=OOC Long rest]
I assume that it is time for an extended rest perhaps? I have completely lost track of where Grryths hit points and healing surges are but if we can sneak in an extended rest it won't matter.
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Alexia and History] Yeah, I'm pretty proud of what I put in the history blocks, but you can roll another history check since you guys seem to want to go into an extended rest. [/sblock]

[sblock=Extended Rest] I do not mind you guys going into an extended rest but keep in mind that as of this particular moment (in IN-GAME time) you have only 3 days before "something" is going to happen... so extended rest is up to you (and some of you could really use it). Just let me know what the consensus is. [/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
[SBLOCK=In-game time]
How much longer till the train gets to where it's going? I am somewhat familiar with the geography of Eberron, and if I recall it is a fair distance from Sharn to whereabouts we were going (I can't recall the name exactly). Can you tell us about how much time we have left on our train ride?
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Time on the Lightning Rail] In its current state of affairs... much longer than you would like. An extended rest is perfect, because it will allow the conductor a chance to get the engine fixed while you rest. After that happens, it'll be about a day to get to where you're going if he sets the engine at full steam (which he will since he's way behind schedule). However, you have not yet collected all of the NPCs that were left behind. As soon as I find out what everyone else is doing on the way to the NPCs, I'll post a story update. [/sblock]

hornedturtle

First Post
[sblock=occ]If we don't want to wait for the train QuestionMark is all for just grabbing the remaining three flying sleds that wern't taken or distroyed and moving on ahead.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=elemental sleds] The elemental sleds are one-passenger crafts, so that would leave 3 of you walking. [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads