(Adventure) Trek to the Vinyard...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC: No problem, though we have only heard from 4 players. And the next morning it is, then...

IC: The Sun dawns on The City as it did every morning, finding those dwelling therein well and fairly well-protected from the more dangerous World at large. Breakfast at Edwyrd's Victuals, located a scant 3 doors down from The Red Dragon is what most, if not all, of the Adventurers meet for prior to setting off t seek their fortune.
Rashers of bacon, enough eggs to repopulate a small country with birds (chicken,duck and quail) as well as Edwyrd's famous Griddle-Cakes and raspberry syrup are complemented by bowls of apples, pears and imported fruit known as 'plantain', all served with Koffee and Tea and for a mere pittance < 3 SP>, a King's Feast.

Thels

First Post
Zoe approaches the group smiling, speaking to the others while she takes off her backpack and sits down: "Good morning! How's everyone doing? It feels weird, knowing I'm actually about to leave town."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi sits at the table, his demeanor one of a person who is well-rested. Unlike his entrance into the Red Dragon the earlier day, he is now wide-eyed and alert. His appearance is similar, as well, though his hair is smoothed down, and a suit of black studded leather with shiny silver studs has found its way into his attire. Resting on the table in front of him is a decent-sized backpack, with several items making strange bulges in it. Resting beside it is a thick spellbook, with the name Troi Delmontes carved neatfully into its cover.

"Good mornin', Zoe." Troi says, giving her his traditional greeting. "I'm doin' just fine. Not even anxious to get out, really... kinda funny. I'm a little sorry to have to leave Joe's place behind... but hey, them's the breaks, y'know?"

He looks Zoe over. "I see you're all ready for our little trip."

WizWrm

First Post
Velbrik appears much as he did the night before, but with a face clean from road dust and his now slicked-back and oddly dark hair.

"We ought to go and see Enbard as soon as possible. Looks like we're waiting for Rinaldo, Felix, Thurgan, and Grak. Hopefully they'll see the note on the board in short order and come on over."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Right." Troi says, nodding. "Well, I have to get Thurgan... that's my job, an' I'll probably go do that once the others show up. Felix and Rinaldo will probably show up eventually, but I dunno 'bout Grak."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo walk down the stairs.

"Waiting for me, Sir Velbrik? Sure you won't. I'm here! I was packing my things. Hello Miss Zoe! Hi Troi! Now, let's eat."

Rinaldo take a seat. At soon as his breakfast arrive, he starts to eat. He eats like he hadn't eaten for days, but still, his manner stay correct, it seems he has devellop the art to eat. In less than five minutes, nothing is left in his plates.

"That's was an excellent breakfast. I'm ready to go now."

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi nods as Rinaldo arrives. He then watches, wordlessly, as Rinaldo eats.

"Well..." He says as he observes the merchant finish off his food, "that was interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat that quickly before."

Remove ads