[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II

renau1g

First Post
Glasur nods at the somber words of the party, silently pulling the riverboat away from the area, his dire pikes pulling it ahead swiftly. You make good time and arrive unmolested back in Zarash'ak, but you do get the impression of being watched. As Glasur bids you adieu (after accepting his considerable payment of course) and you begin to look for a place to rest for the night before taking transportation back to Moonwatch, a familiar figure steps out of the nearby shadows, familiar to all but Rumbum that is. The tiefling who ambushed the party on the trip to the dark temple walks out, his hands open and empty.

"I have travelled far to find you. I am in your debt." the tiefling says.

[sblock=ooc]
Holy schnikes! I was way far behind on treasure! I was looking at River's sheet and at level 10, the last parcel was level 6. Shoot...sorry Velmont. I won't let that happen again.... [/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I had gained 2 level from XP, and 2 more from DM credit, and all that at once, so no wonder why I was so far back. In other circumstance, I would have reminded it to you...[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
River look at the Tiefling. "You were a tricky opponent I must confess. What's your story so you attack us one day and the next you come to us in peace, being in our debt." asks River. As the Tielfing will answer, River will look at any lies from him.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Insight +15[/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"You did clean up nice. Last time I saw you, you were lying in the mud at my feet. And, you forgot to answer my question last time we met. Did the little something you left me to remember you by compare to the little something I left you to remember me by?" Sheeva purrs as she walks up to the Tiefling and plants a long kiss on his mouth, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

renau1g

First Post
The tiefling braces briefly as the impetuous drow plants a kiss on his mouth. He takes it in for a moment before slowly pushing Sheeva off of him. "Err... yes, I suppose um, yes, you did. I think I still have a scar from your lightning blasts if that's what you mean." he stutters. Then turns to River, "You've broken the cults influence, I have come to thank you and perhaps return to the church with you to explain not only my own actions, but the actions of my bretheren" the tiefling continues, an air of calm surrounds him as he looks sadly at Jaryn, a tear rolls down his check.

Velmont

First Post
"From what I have seen after we have defeated the servant of Khyber, I believe you. I also think everyone should have a chance for redemption. If you wish to come with us and explain yourself in front of the church, I personally don't have a problem. I can't speak for my companions, and I can't assure you that you'll be welcome in Moonwatch. You have killed innocent and some people will want vengeance for those meaningless death. I warn you to make sure you know what await you." replies River.

He then look at Jaryn's body. "He might live again. The Flames is powerful and might restore live to his follower for the service and devotion he gave to his church. I'll need to make a ritual to preserve the corpse before he start to stink..."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"For my part, you may return with us. The Khyber influence is strong, hard to resist. Though you've done much harm, you should have a chance to redeem yourself for your soul's sake."

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Souls, smouls. That's all you guys want to talk about. What's your name cupcake? You're pretty good in a fight. You wanna come fight other cultists? From what I can tell, the entire world is infested with them." Sheeva asks, turning to the Tiefling.

Remove ads