[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Well, it pays well. By the way, my name is Sheeva."

[sblock=OOC]
Even though I am retiring Sheeva, she would prefer to go beat up on Khyber cultists. That could mean that she could be an NPC, or maybe she and Dajani would just travel offstage or whatever.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Very well, I have much to repent for." Dajani sighs, then his eyes brighten, "It will be a boon to have you at my side Sheeva. We shall make sure that their darkness does not spread like it did here again" he adds.

The group travels via Lyrandar ship this time to avoid the swamps of their initial foray. The journey this time is far easier than the trip to stop the cultists, a welcome respite from the constant struggle to get to the ultimate destination.

On return to Moonwatch, Emesha is both joyed at your return, but also disheartened at the loss of four of the Order's most devout supporters, in addition to Jaryn, Andressa and Annika, sister-clerics of the order, and the fighter Kelma fell during their own journey (as told by Dajani).

She rewards the party with a variety of items, gold, and accolades for all their efforts to thwart the Cult of the Dragon Below.

[sblock=ooc]
Well....that's all I've got for this adventure.... 2 years almost to the day since I kicked it off. Only Velmont/River & Cabana/Pok left from that group that set out from Sharn, although Sheeva and Feall were only 2 and 3 months later in joining. It's been a lot of fun. I hope you guys have enjoyed it and I do have another adventure approved, but I need some time off to recharge the old batteries (and get my other games caught up) before I can start that one.

Oh, a song that somewhat seemed to fit:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9xjiG7AYIM&feature=related[/ame]

So take this time to level up, relax in the Shard, and recuperate from the arduous adventure.

I've attached the reward summary, but here's the XP, RP and rewards for [MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION] to approve (although technically it needs to wait until tomorrow for approval). I didn't award anything to Sheeva as KD will be retiring her, but she may not be gone forever :)

XP
Total 4040 <- Feall, Sheeva, Pok, Rumbum and River

RP
River 10 Oct. 6 - Aug. 6
Val 1 Oct. 6 - Nov. 6 *Val's last day is Nov. 6th
Sheeva 10 Sept. 16- Aug 6
Feall 9 Oct. 9 - July 27
Pok 10 Oct. 6 - Aug. 6
Rumbum 8 Nov. 16- July 27
DM 46 Aug. 6, 2009 - August 6, 2011 (less 1 month for inactivity)

Treasure

River (still can't believe how far behind I was on yours :eek:):
Phrenic Crown - lvl 7 - n item (instead of n gold)
Gloves of the Healer - lvl 8 - n+3 item
Whispers from Beyond (Legendary Training) - lvl 9 - n+1 item
Battlestrider Greaves - level 10 - n+2 items
3040 gold

Feall:
Sehanine's Mark of the Dark Moon - lvl 7 - n+1 item
1080 gold

Pok:
1,000 gold - lvl 5 - n item
Wand of Psychic Ravaging +2 - lvl 6 - n+2 item
1080 gold

Rumbum
+2 Lifedrinker Waraxe - Rumbum (n+4) - http://www.enworld.org/forum/5395083-post917.html
2,600 gp - lvl 7 - n item (gold)
880 gold
[/sblock]

Attachments

• LEB Game - XP.xls
    71.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Thanks for that great adventure. Be sure I'll be in your next. And I will do better than take some time in the Inn, I'll spend some time in vacation. See you all next week.

Remove ads