[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"No worries Pok. While you were ill on the boat, we tangled with these scum a few times. Someone needs to take them down. But, I can assist you with your ritual." Sheeva says, but her smile at Pok causes her eyes to stop glowing red.

[sblock=OOC]
Sheeva currently has 5 surges remaining. If River does a Healing Word on her, that should get her most of the way up to full.

Sheeva can then donate a surge to the pool for whomever needs it and she would be at 3 surges remaining.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]If we are allowed multiple short rest, I could easily use a Healing Word on both SHeeva and Val. Val would probably use 2 HS, leaving him with 6 more, in the end, we could finish with 3 HS each, except Val with 4 (for his cloak of Walking Death)[/SBLOCK]

CaBaNa

First Post
Inching the rest of the way out from behind the heavily armored paladin, Pok smiles, Thanks for the assistance Sheeva, sorry about calling you a spy, even if you are... The spellbook opens again, and Pok begins the ritual.

[sblock=OOC]

Mowgli would you be opposed to paying the majority of the rituals gold cost, as others have taken the HS cost?

Short rest -> Short rest -> Ritual, total time elapsed 15 minutes.

Let's hope we haven't taken too long... ;)

[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Healing Word on Sheeva; Valahad (3d6+12=21, 3d6+12=22)

After the second short rest, we would have:

Feall: 33/37 hp - (0/6 HS)
Sheeva: 40/43 hp - (4/6 HS)
Valahad: 60/63 hp - (7/11 HS)
River: 43/49 hp - (2/8 HS)
Pok: 30/36 hp - (5/6 HS)

That makes 18 HS left, so if with the ritual we could end:

Feall: 33/37 hp - (4/6 HS)
Sheeva: 40/43 hp - (3/6 HS)
Valahad: 60/63 hp - (4/11 HS)
River: 43/49 hp - (3/8 HS)
Pok: 30/36 hp - (3/6 HS)

That would mean Pok pay the HS cost and gives 1 to River. Val gives 3 to Faell. Sheeva would give 1 HS to Feall. That means the two having the Cloak of Walking Wounded would have 4 HS, the others would have 3.[/SBLOCK]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Mowgli would you be opposed to paying the majority of the rituals gold cost, as others have taken the HS cost?[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Hmmm. That seems a little steep. It's gonna take Feall a lot longer than an extended rest to make that 150 gold back . . . (That's over a fourth of all the money he has in the world). And he'll have to work, while the others just have to rest! :lol:

He'd be willing to pay 50, which would be twice what everyone else would end up paying.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC][MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]: I thought Pok had spend a HS during the short rest, but I saw it was a second wind during the fight. SO after ritual:

Feall: 33/37 hp - (4/6 HS)
Sheeva: 40/43 hp - (3/6 HS)
Valahad: 60/63 hp - (4/11 HS)
River: 43/49 hp - (3/8 HS)
Pok: 21/36 hp - (3/6 HS)

[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION]: The ritual cost to cast it is 10gp I think. The 150gp is the cost to learn the ritual, but Pok already know it.[/SBLOCK]

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: The cost to cast the ritual is 10 gold total, and Pok already has the ritual in his book, Velmont is correct on both. (So you'd be cool with 10 gp Mowgli?) Also, I think those HP/HS values are correct.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
If Pok is really at 21/36, I suggest River use a Healing Word to get Pok up to full. We don't need to save a single surge that badly.
[/sblock]

Remove ads