[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Not saying a word, Sheeva blasts Biggums and the Tentacle from the tree and then gracefully swings down out of it.

[sblock=Actions]
No action: Passive Perception 12, does not spot Lan.
Standard: Blazing Starfire on Biggums and Tentacle 69 in that order.
Move: Acrobatics 24 out of the tree, still in Q13, but at base of tree instead of in it.
Minor: Sustain Tempest, Biggums takes 5 damage at the start of its turn.

31 (crit) to hit Biggums, 18 to hit Tentacle 69, 16 radiant fire damage, plus 24 Acrobatics vs Reflex

28 total critical damage Biggums
[/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=River]
River might be at 18/44 and bloodied due to Biggums. But, renau1g seemed to indicate that River got both missed and hit by Biggums, so I'm not sure if he got grabbed and hit or not.

FYI. Velmont in case you didn't see that.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The large foe topples like a tree that refuses to bend to the fury of a storm, it falls to the ground under the torrent of magical strikes.

[sblock=ooc]
That is the end of Biggums, but it misses the tentacles foe[/sblock]

[sblock=KD/River]
I goofed, forgot the +2 defenses from Second wind, forgot to remove the Hits both of you wording. It was a miss. Thanks![/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I had seen the contradiction in the text, but the maths was good after I look at it, so that's why i didn't raised the point.

Action coming later today.[/SBLOCK]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=R1] I remember that we agreed that since I just got a new character, that Kortauhk didn't have access to his daily powers (since he supposedly used them in the fight against these guys and got beat down), but does he still get the Action Point for the milestone, or is that forfeit too?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I was about to use Life Transferance, but I just find out that it has been errated. Life Transferance is a daily power now.[/SBLOCK]

River faith starts to fail as he fail to seal the hound. Overhearing the battle in the camp, and seeing the combat here is almost done, River heads to ward the camp to see if his help would be more needed over there.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Stnadard: Astral Seal on Hound (1d20+11=14) Probably a miss.
Move: Walk to M19.[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Kal]
AP is fine, you would've had a milestone fighting against the foes before they ko'd you[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Shaking a bit at the sudden howling of the dogs and still feeling the sting of their bites, Kortauhk yells at the hounds.

"OW!! Bad doggies! Doggies need Kortauhk teach them 'heel' and 'sit'!"

Dark clouds quickly gather above Kortauhk and winds begin to whip around the hounds.

"Bad doggies, you SIT!" he says, pointing at both of the hounds. Lightning bolts surge between the hounds and the clouds above the goliath, causing involuntary muscle spasms in the hounds.

(If hound 34 chooses to go prone: ) Reacting instinctively to avoid being hit by the same lightning that his pack mate, the hound on Kortauhk's right falls to its belly, front paws resting on its snout.

"Kortauhk not say 'down', Kortauhk say 'sit'! Bad doggie!" he says as a small spark of electricity jumps from the clouds down to the prone hound.

(If hound 34 chooses NOT to go prone: ) Having disobeyed his command, Kortauhk frowns at the hound on his right and another bolt of lightning slams into it, causing whatever hair it has to stand on end. (<end choices>)

After the lightning hits his foes, Kortauhk slams his foot into the ground and a large bolt of lightning hits the ground directly between the two hounds and Kortauhk. A deafening roar of thunder blasts the hounds back as Kortauhk yells out another command.

"Back bad doggies. Back!"

Dashing out of the side of the tent, the goliath skirts around the edge of the clearing and makes his way towards the other battle. Turning around to keep an eye on the hounds Kortauhk barks out another training command.

"Bad doggies stay! Stay doggies, stay!"

[sblock=Actions]
- Font of Life: I don't remember if Kortauhk was given a condition with (save ends) by the hounds or not, but here's a save of 20, just in case. (Figures I would crit on this and not an attack roll, lol)
- Free: Mark both hounds.
- Standard: Kortauhk uses Violent Bolt on Hound 50, rolling 25 vs Reflex for 14 lightning damage. Hound 34 must choose to either A) take 5 lightning damage and fall prone OR B) take 10 lightning damage.
- Action Point: Standard Action: Kortauhk uses Gale Strike vs Hound 50 and rolls 28 vs AC for 16 damage. Hound 50 is slid 1 square to K-38. Hound 34 takes 5 lightning damage and is slid 1 square to K-41.
- Move: Kortauhk moves from M-39 to M-38 > M-37 > L-36 > L-35 > L-34 > L-33.
[/sblock][sblock=Kortauhk's Stats]
Kortauhk - Goliath Stormheart Warden 5
Passive Perception 12, Passive Insight 12
AC 24, Fort 19, Reflex 16, Will 15
HP 49/65, Bloodied 32, Surge Value 16, Surges 7/14
Speed 6, Initiative +3
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind

At-Will Powers:
Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp
Tempest Assault
Earth Shield Strike

Encounter Powers:
Stone's Endurance
Gale Strike
Violent Bolt

Daily Powers:
Form of Mountain's Thunder (Form of the Mountain's Thunder Attack)
Storm Strike
Nature's Abundance

Item Powers:
Summon/Banish Hide Armor
Command Sun Globe (bright/dim/no light; close burst 5/10 from globe)
Resist all 5 (Cloak of Resistance)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads