[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalidrev

First Post
Valahad wipes his blade on the grass, cleaning it as best he could. The kalashtar walks to the others, and looks at Sheeva. "Do you want to chase after these ones too?" he says in her mind. The kalashtar looks around for Pok, and not seeing him speaks to the goliath, inside his head, reaching out to shake his hand. "I am Valahad, if you were an enemy of these ones, then you are our friend. Your chance at finding money is now gone, but our quest may help with that. We go looking for those that follow The Silver Flame, would you join us on our search?"

Having never seen, much less communicated with a Kalashtar before, one would think that the mental intrusion would disturb the slow brute. For that to be true, however, Kortauhk would have needed to realize that the Kalashtar wasn't moving his lips. Thinking nothing of it, he responds out loud to the Kalashtar.

"Oooh, yes! Kortauhk mad that Money man not be here give to Kortauhk moneys, but if Valahad want take Kortauhk with to look for fire people, then Kortauhk happy go with. Valahad get boss give moneys to Kortauhk? Moneys good thing, but moneys not be every thing. Kortauhk go with. Learn use storm better! Maybe Kortauhk get strong and return to home become chief! Yes! Kortauhk happy go with Valahad find fire peoples!"

CaBaNa said:
Pok emerges from the brush, fighting with the overgrown and sticky foliage. Lanharath was here?

As the gnome comes into view, Kortauhk rushes him, picks him up, and squenches him in a big hug.

"There you is Small Man! Thank you Thank you to get Kortauhk out of ropes!"

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok barely has time to react as the Goliath approaches with surprising speed. Eyes wide in sheer panic, terror gripped the littls Sivis gnome. Puny legs were already pumping, in the process of running away as Pok was pulled into the air effortlessly by Kortauhk. Suddenly Kortauhk is hugging thin air, Pok's terror triggering innate magics in the gnome.

Pok went incredibly still, silent, limp...

Suddenly it sank in, *He's thanking me, not killing me... well...* slowly re-materializing, the diminutive wizard patted the goliath with one hand. Thank you Kortauhk, please put me down, I'm scared. no tremble was in the gnomes voice, but the admission was genuine, Pok was still terrified.

[sblock=OOC]

Finished putting level 5 Pok together, he's getting an overhaul.

I'll have him posted, including a lovely picture by Fragsie, in the coming days.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I'll need to get a new IC thread set-up for the second leg of the addy as we're a bit over the 1k post limit[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"No, Lan was not here. I suspect that the cloaked guy I saw earlier is a Changling or an Illusionist or something. He must have been spying on us for quite some time to make himself look and sound so much like Lan."

Velmont

First Post
"Let's search the camp, to see if we couldn't have a clue about who they really are and where they could be now." suggests River.

Kalidrev

First Post
"Oh! Kortauhk sorry for be scary to Small Man! Kortauhk put Small Man down. Kortauhk happy for to be not in ropes! Kortauhk much happy! Small Man go with Valahad find fire peoples?"

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
So...are you looking around the camp, chasing the now disappeared foe, staying for the night, etc, etc?[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads