[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok sidles behind Valahad, I wasn't expecting such a big hostage, but at least he's friendly. Sheeva is right Valahad, you're the leader now. Pok uses Valahad as cover against the world.

EvolutionKB

First Post
"Okay then. Let's return to where were going to camp earlier. C'mon big guy, we'll rest over in a different spot." The kalashtar speaks to the goliath, gesturing him over.

[sblock=ooc]Extended rest?[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Feall smiles to himself at the slight ease in tension amongst the party, beginning to feel somewhat more relaxed. He falls in with the others as they walk back toward the earlier campsite.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I'll be awarding xp tomorrow with a real post, but xp will be 583 + 2 more RP credits. credits are 175 for lvl 4's, or 200 for lvl 5's. That should be enough for Feall & Sheeva to reach level 5[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The group arrives back at their makeshift camp with no interruptions. The night is similarly uneventful as you tensely keep watches. No appearance of Lan or the shadow hounds happens and you're greeted by the sun's rays over the horizon.

Now you've recovered a map that will aide you in your quest as well as a mysterious new companion. What dangers lie ahead in the Shadow Marches, what fate has befallen the Silver Flamists who've entered its borders? All questions that will be answered in time.

[sblock=ooc]
As mentioned, attached the XP spreadsheet. I'll need to set-up a new IC thread shortly as we're above the 1k post limit here. [/sblock]

Attachments

• LEB Game - XP (10.21).xls
    40 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=XP]
Corrected, I'd done a C+P from the previous tab, forgot to remove the individual awards, it also had Lan listed, although i guess technically "Lan" should get XP for surviving the encounter against the PC's...not too many monsters do ;)

Monday's a holiday here in Ontario (Family Day) so I won't be around, taking the fam to an indoor waterpark. We'll see how that goes.

How was skiing Mowgli?
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=XP]
Corrected, I'd done a C+P from the previous tab, forgot to remove the individual awards, it also had Lan listed, although i guess technically "Lan" should get XP for surviving the encounter against the PC's...not too many monsters do ;)

Monday's a holiday here in Ontario (Family Day) so I won't be around, taking the fam to an indoor waterpark. We'll see how that goes.

How was skiing Mowgli?
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Skiing/Snowboarding was awesome! Already trying to figure out how I can go again next year . . .

Have fun at the waterpark - 'see' ya Tuesday![/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]So with that XP reward, that also mean we got 6 RP up to now, and if I spend them with River at this moment, I would reach 7583XP, barely lvl 6. If I am right, I'll raise him in level.

With Stream of Life utility power and Pacifist Reward feat, I will finally test what I wanted to see, River as a beacon of healing. Take 5 ongoing damage, heals 15 regen 2 (when bloodied) and gain 2 THP if he hits with a power and do no damage in a round.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads