• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I think you missed my first post, as I clearly tell River have his holy symbol of Arawai in plain sight and carry a battle standard of House Jorasco. I even talk about River as a cleric. So, yes, I am a cleric.

If divine power was already accepted (and what I'll do once the source is accepted), it is to have a pacifist cleric, and oriented on healing people rather than harming enemies. If you look at my character sheet, you'll see more than a way to heal people, and all magical items have been chosen in that sense.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
"My battle standard have given me enough protection during the last war. Nobody would have dared to harm a member of house Jorasco, even if my personal ties with it are thin, as most members are halflings. Everyone prefer to have the good will of Jorasco on there side to heals their wounded.

And that's what I have to offer. The chance to find those we seek wounded or sick are pretty high, and I will be able to heal them. And if a fight arise, my principle is to stay out of your way. I don't intent to fight myself, I'll rather make sure you stay on your feet and always be at your best during any battle.

But even if I have to actively fight, Arawai have given me more than a way to subdued, or at some extend, harm my adversaries. Those are methods I use at last resort, and it is to save lives of innocents. I don't believe violence is the way a society should work, wars being the ugliest side of it, but sometimes, circumstances or people gives us no choice."

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Vertexx has backed out to help the group partaking in Evo's game (as there was no defender available.) So currently there's 1/2-Orc Barbarian (Striker), a Gnome Wizard (Controller), A Shifter Cleric (Leader), a Kalishtar Paladin (Defender), and a Kalashtar Avenger (Striker). I have someone making a dwarven cleric, whom you'll meet along the way. A second leader is always beneficial.
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Right on! A second leader is ALWAYS a good thing (especially for us squishies!!) [/sblock]

Lanharath listens to his team mates and makes mental notes of what they tell him for later. When everyone is ready to leave, he leads the group to their destination, always on alert, for Sharn is a very dangerous place, especially where you don't expect it to be.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Squishies? Ok... after looking at your character sheet I understand a bit more, but an avenger can easily have a great AC. Example, an avenger with 18 in Dex or Int (can be easily made with a Deva or an Elf) and trained in Leather armor could have an AC of 19 at first level, which is the same as a Paladin... but I see your are far from that option. I would suggest you to train in Leather if you don't have a "must take" magical cloth to take for your character concept. That +2 AC is very good considering your relatively low secondary stat.

But for healing, I can give almost as much as two leaders.[/SBLOCK]

CaBaNa

First Post
*Kali is my skunk homunculus, he is unobtrusive. An award from House Sivis. Is he showing? He is supposed to be napping...* thinks the gnome. He waits for the others to come forward with their strengths.

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Velmont] Well... I wouldn't say that my AC is ... okay yeah, it's pretty bad for 4th level. An 18 was decent three levels ago, but with magical equipment and level bonuses, I should have much better, lol. I designed Lanharath to be as accurate as I could get him, because he uses his senses to hone in on his target, noticing small gaps or flaws in armor or movement patterns, etc. He won't be the most damaging striker in the group (I'll leave that to the barbarian), but he should definitely hit more often if he is getting his bonuses from Oath of Enmity frequently ^_^ [/sblock]

Lanharath smirks, nodding to Pok. "We can see his movements, though we doubt the others have noticed. You are an interesting specimen, Pok d'Sivis. One moment you hide from everyone in a casual setting, but when someone gets in your face and talks business, you (pardon the expression) grow a backbone. We look forward to our travels with you!"

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Valahad speaks in the mind of Lanharath. "Speak my thoughts to the others."

[sblock=ooc]I assume you'll "translate" my thoughts due to my oath of silence.[/sblock]

"I am skilled in interpreting the body language, thoughts and feelings of others. The light of il-Yannah guides my holy blade. My dedication keeps my enemies aware of my presence."

[sblock=ooc]Passive Insight of 25. Standard paladin otherwise until DP is approved.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Lanharath nods to his fellow Kalashtar and translates the thoughts that have been given to him.

"Our companion Valahad has taken an oath of silence upon himself and he is loath to break it. As such, he will communicate through us. He has explained to us that he is skilled in interpreting the body language, thoughts and feelings of others. He says that his dedication to the Light of Il-Yannah guides his holy blade and that this dedication will keep foes aware of his presence. Thank you Valahad."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads