• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventurers Aboard The Snapdragon: The Search for the Whispering Woodwind

Ziona

First Post
My most sincere apologies, everyone. Xaltar and I are now in our new home, but we won't have telephone, cable, or internet for several weeks, maybe even months. :(

This means that I am only able to check email and get online when I am here at work. It really stinks!! What with packing, moving, unpacking, and having in-laws over for a week, I have not found time to write, and for that I apologize.

We haven't been able to get together and play for a few weeks now, but we are playing again this Friday. I am hoping to find some time this week to update both of my stories, but I don't want to promise anything, just in case I can't get anything done.

Thanks for checking in guys, and thanks for your patience as well!
Ziona :)

Ziona

First Post
What is going on here? Who's the deadbeat writer who is letting this story slip?!

Oops...silly me. :eek:

Just wanted to say that I have not abandoned my post of story hour author for the Snapdragon. I just finished a new update for the Unusual Heroes story hour last night, so tonight I'll be working on the Snapdragon. I hope to get back to posting more regularly (even though we only have a dial-up connection and not a cable modem yet), so look forward to updates very soon.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. I'm just about ready to leave work and head off for home to begin writing the next installment. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads