Adventurers Found! Sea's Righteous Might Leaving Soon!

reddist

First Post
While visiting the harbor city of Swift Rock Bay, you come across a job posting….

Wanted: Experienced Adventurers and Explorers to Join Expedition Team.

New Land Masses discovered Far West of Kaddan! The Caldessan Cartographer’s Guild is accepting Applications for Scouts, Guides, and Guards to accompany a Charted Expedition to the Newly Discovered Isles. Arcanists encouraged to apply! The Purpose of this Expedition is to Chart and Map portions of the Islands and find a Suitable Location to Establish a Caldessan Colony. Excitement and Danger, Adventure and Glory are Promised!

Interested Persons should contact Master Cartographer Iggy Glenfannon at the Cartographer’s Guild Offices in Swift Rock Bay.

The Expedition shall leave in Two Weeks aboard The Sea’s Righteous Might, as Captained by Caldessan Coastal Officer Sir Peliad Kestor.

Last edited:

reddist

First Post
Newbie DM looking for patient players!

Greetings! I think it’s finally time I tried my hand at running a PbP game!

I am looking for about 6 recruits who are willing to put up with a DM new to PbP.

The Game: This will be a “short” adventure scenario, designed primarily to get my feet wet and to see if I think I can handle longer and larger PbP campaigns. I’m hoping it will be fun for you guys too, of course. It will be a wilderness/exploration type game, with an emphasis on quick combats, poking about in ruins, and uncovering bits of lost lore. No city-based exploits or court intrigue yet. I gotta warm up to that!

Starting Mechanics: I’d like to start PCs out at 2nd level, with stats and eq on the high end of things. Use 32 points to buy stats as described in the 3.5DMG, and start off with 1200gp to spend on equipment. However, for simplicity’s sake, I’d like to restrict my first PbP game to standard PHB races and classes only. Oh, and no evil PCs… you all like or will grow to like each other. Or at least get along.

Campaign and World Notes: Much of the detail, NPC names, theology, city and town names, local legends, etc, will be taken from my homebrew. However, for the purposes of this scenario none of it is really necessary. If there is significant interest in this background info, for the sake of PC backgrounds for example, I can post the requested bits.

Character stats and background can be posted here or emailed to me at wnudson-at-yahoo-dot-com. I’d like to have both before I accept the PC, and I’m only looking for a maximum of six players. Alternates are accepted, of course.

The Setup: PCs may respond to the above posting, are employed by the Cartographer’s Guild, or are associated with Captain Peliad Kestor’s crew. Or if you can come up with other ideas to get yourself aboard, feel free!

scout989

First Post
I'd definitely like to join up, tho I'm disappointed cuz I was really looking forward to trying the Soulknife from the SRD (don't have Psionics Handbook). But it'll be ok, and I'll post my character here tomorrow at the latest.
P.S. for party planning aspects, I'm thinking I'm going to be a fighter sort of guy- probably straight fighter, but we'll see.

Harvey

First Post
I too am definitely interested. Not sure what character though. Was thinking the cleric, but I see it was already taken... will generate a character today.

reddist

First Post
scout989 said:
I'm disappointed cuz I was really looking forward to trying the Soulknife from the SRD (don't have Psionics Handbook).

Psionics opens up a whole big can of worms I don't want to deal with just yet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases