Adventurers Found! Sea's Righteous Might Leaving Soon!

Mavnn

First Post
I'm around, but haven't had a chance to post IC yet... sorry for the delay!

Hopefully something will be up tomorrow lunch.

Michael

reddist

First Post
Don't worry about the price for the dinner. Bran's tune (rolled a 15, +8, 23!) and the noteriety of your mission got you enough attention and enough well wishing that your meals and drinks were paid for. Anything extra on the table will be remembered by the staff next time you drop in.

Here's a bit for y'all to figure out though.. Bran left, and the rest of you are heading out the door after the two thugs who are following him... yet Taklinn hadn't yet seated with you. So who bumps into him, or who does he bump into?

Its the evening after Iggy announced his choices for the crew. You've the rest of this night, and one more full day before you must be at The Sea's Righteous Might's docking.

Harvey

First Post
reddist said:
Here's a bit for y'all to figure out though.. Bran left, and the rest of you are heading out the door after the two thugs who are following him... yet Taklinn hadn't yet seated with you. So who bumps into him, or who does he bump into?

Oh, I am definitely aware of this one. :) Waiting for jodjod to make a move, though if not I am sure Marisa will spot him on the way out.

reddist

First Post
Animus said:
Make that a 20 gp "forgive me" trinket :) .

So noted:) The craftsman who works in glass has an aquaintance who makes the daintiest steel roses, crafting the petals and stem using both intense heat and a small anvil. The finished product rings true when tapped, like any solid blade, but looks as delicate and fragile as an organic rose. When the hollow in the center is filled with nookta essence, the metal rose gives off the finest scent, like a boquet of fresh flowers.

Of course, the merchant who sells nookta won't open his shop until mid-morning tomorrow...

<<Once I'm sure we're all still able to find both threads, I'll replace my intrusive post in the IC thread with some colorful flavor. >>

silentspace

First Post
scout989 said:
Jaleph cocks an eyebrow at Ven, asks "Coming?", and heads out the door.

I was under the impression that we were already following him, based on reddist's post here.

Reddist - I don't know if the subscriptions update - I wasn't subscribed before :eek:

reddist

First Post
Okay, so here's what I'm seeing right now. Bran has left on his errand. The two hoods from the Clam Shell finally agreed to follow him, and left after him. You guys at the table have just agreed to follow them, and Jaleph thinks to scout ahead some. I am assuming this was agreed upon?

Talkinn, I think, is in the Clam Shell, but has not yet joined your table, or your party.

Do I have that about right?

scout989

First Post
It honestly doesn't matter to me if Jaleph's idea happened while we were still in the Clam or while we were out on the trail. Since reddist's desdription didn't happen in the IC thread, I didn't take it that we had actually left. Either way, the idea still works and I'm going ahead with it.

Harvey

First Post
Yup. I was assuming that the general flow was:
Bran
Two "thugs" (between 5' and 100' away from Bran)
Jal (less than 100' away from Bran, where he can use message)
The rest of us (~20' away from Jal, where we can keep tabs on him, but not slow him down if need be)

silentspace said:
I was under the impression that we were already following him, based on reddist's post here.

I think we were, but when Scout989 thought up the "message" plan, I thought a little retcon might make it a little easier :)

Still not sure how to handle Taklinn... I figure if Marisa sees him on the walk out, she would make eye contact, maybe a head not, and continue on. Hopefully, Taklinn would follow (*hint* *hint*)

silentspace

First Post
I generally go with the flow the GM sets when he wants to move forward, I'm not one to slow it up when he wants to move forward unless there's a pretty good reason for it. ;)

Remove ads