Adventurers Found! Sea's Righteous Might Leaving Soon!

reddist

First Post
Initiative results

After the surpise round is resolved, here's the initiatve rolls...

Talkinn: 14 + 1 = 15
Jaleph: 12+2=14
Marisa: 10+2=12
Kragor: 2+6=8
Bran: 4+2=6

Talkinn: I made a roll for you in case you are able to hear or spot the combat whilst you are wandering about and chose to get involved. You'd jloin in sometime after the first round, depending on where you think you might be.

Ven: Didn't give you a roll, since you are following the other guy.

I'll go do the surprise round after I get back from my lunch break :)

Harvey

First Post
I would definitely be backing Bran up, rushing the alley at the sound of an attack... if the battle is in process, then I would attack the closest foe with my morningstar...

reddist

First Post
Heya. I've been called away for a "thing" for a lot of the weekend. I'll be back Sunday evening. Please feel free to RP your capture/interrogations of the tall guy (or just kill him, its up to you...) or chat Ven up as he rejoins the group :)

Also, Taklinn should probably get involved about now, somehow. If he doesn't make it to the docks, Sea's Righteous Might is leaving without him!

reddist

First Post
Silentspace, do you know what Ven is doing while the others are questioning Mires? Did you want to go straight back to meet up with the party, or follow the short guy some more? Its about to become important:)

Jodjod, is Taklinn still wandering aimlessly? What's up?

I'd like to hear from these two before I move forward with the next bit of story. In the mean time, please feel free to harass Mires in the alley.

silentspace

First Post
reddist said:
Silentspace, do you know what Ven is doing while the others are questioning Mires? Did you want to go straight back to meet up with the party, or follow the short guy some more? Its about to become important:)

Based on your IC post I thought the short guy and the two new ones were together?

reddist

First Post
silentspace said:
Based on your IC post I thought the short guy and the two new ones were together?

Yup. The short guys is leading the two new ones away from you, heading for the main street on the other side of the alley you tracked him to.

scout989

First Post
Just to make sure, can jodjod's character be NPCed if we don't hear from him soon? Since he wanted to play a blaster type, my character concept is built around being more the enchantment/utility mage. Jaleph would hate to have to be the main combat caster of the party. So if we don't hear from him by the time we take ship, can Taklinn still come along?

reddist

First Post
Just to be clear... Milton wants to take Mires away from you guys and take him back to Hugo's place. He's just fine parting ways here in the alley.

Remove ads