Adventurers Found! Sea's Righteous Might Leaving Soon!

reddist

First Post
Mavnn and Animus: No worries on slow postings... as you can see I've been a bit slow myself. If everybody's happy with the pace, I'm cool. Time seems to come in spurts and dry spells for me recently, so I'm certainly not going to knock anyone else for not posting three times a day.

Mavnn... do you plan to keep playing Kragor as you can, or do you think you need to pull out?

And Rkhet! Are you still interested in joining us? Or is our pace too slow? ;)

-Reddist

Mavnn

First Post
I'm definately up for continuing at the moment: I'm having a blast playing Kragor, so he's the one pbem character I'm keeping up at the moment.

I'll have to see what happens when the new job starts (the interview was successful for those of you not in my other games), but hopefully the foul smelling dwarf will be around for a while.

Harvey

First Post
Um, hey all, what's going on with the game? I assume we're still waiting for actions from some people? Bran, I believe (assuming Ven is still running to meet us)...

Wanted to make sure the game is still going, since it's been 8 days since the last post...

Animus

Explorer
If anyone was waiting on me, sorry for the delay. I was kind of confused as to the situation, but I think I understand what's going on now.

Mavnn

First Post
Ah, good. I was just thinking that I needed to post something, and then I get in this morning to find out someone else has done it for me.

Thanks!

reddist

First Post
Nope, the problem has been me. The company I work for just limited all outside internet access, including webmail, and some IT guy labeled the ENWorld site as "Games." So I am no longer able to post during my coffee and lunch breaks.

So now I am limited to the few evenings I am home during the week, and what weekend hours my wife doesn't fill with honey-dos. You all know how that is, I'm sure:) If not, you'll find out soon enough!

On to the IC page...

Harvey

First Post
Hey Reddist, just so I can get a better feel for where we are: how far below is the drop into the bay? Are we in a drainage pipe that lets out into a "waterfall" (for lack of a better term)? Also, about how far away is the docks and the ship? Are we talking 100 feet away, or "in the distance"...

Thanks!

reddist

First Post
Sure!

The drop into the Bay is only about 3-5 feet. The water is deep though, probably between 10 and 15 feet at any point close to the walkway, and deeper as you go out into the waters. There are docks extending out into the water on either side of you. The support posts and crossbeams that hold the docks up start about 30 feet from you in either direction, and extend about 80 feet out into the water. You know from the sizes of the ships that the water must have a drop off somewhere. The surface of the docks is about 20-25 feet above the surface of the water.

The look-out thugs are clinging to the support posts perhaps 50 or 60 feet away from you.

Hope that helps!

Remove ads