Against the Shadows VII - A Faded Glory Story Hour (Re-Updated - 5/17)

What Do You Like Best About This Story Hour?

• The Campaign World

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • The Characters

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • The Multitude of Plot Lines

• The Narrative/Action

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • The Whole Package!

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Nothing! It Sucks!

Old One

First Post
Wow...

#9 on the "Most Replied To" list...

Of course, 1/2 of those replies are "bumps" asking for updates and the other 1/2 are lame excuses on why I can't update...

Hmmm...maybe I should update this :D!

*ducks and runs for cover*

~ OO

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Old One said:
Wow...

#9 on the "Most Replied To" list...

Of course, 1/2 of those replies are "bumps" asking for updates and the other 1/2 are lame excuses on why I can't update...

Hmmm...maybe I should update this :D!

*ducks and runs for cover*

~ OO

Not so fast. *dusting off the E-mail notification* Any chance of an update? I might have to go read it all again.

Old One

First Post
Graywolf-ELM said:
Not so fast. *dusting off the E-mail notification* Any chance of an update? I might have to go read it all again.

At this exact moment...probably not. We moved a few months ago and all of may gaming stuff (except my Grim Tales book, Mythic Heroes PDF and True Sorcery book) are buried in boxes. I actually can probably reconstruct the next installment from memory, sense it was one of the funnier escapades of the campaign...but that requires a very precious commodity these days...time :p!

Still, having this unexpected bump gives me hope... :]

~ OO

Lela

First Post
Old One said:
At this exact moment...probably not. We moved a few months ago and all of may gaming stuff (except my Grim Tales book, Mythic Heroes PDF and True Sorcery book) are buried in boxes. I actually can probably reconstruct the next installment from memory, sense it was one of the funnier escapades of the campaign...but that requires a very precious commodity these days...time :p!

Still, having this unexpected bump gives me hope... :]

~ OO

It's good to know the Old guy is human. Like the rest of us, unpacking is not a priority. :p

Remove ads