Against the Shadows VII - A Faded Glory Story Hour (Re-Updated - 5/17)

What Do You Like Best About This Story Hour?

• The Campaign World

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • The Characters

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • The Multitude of Plot Lines

• The Narrative/Action

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • The Whole Package!

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Nothing! It Sucks!

Old One

First Post
Graywolf-ELM said:
This was a re-posting of the last update right? I seem to remember reading this at one point. Thanks for posting it again. Gotta love time travel. :)

GW

G-ELM,

Sad, but true...I only had one post to catch up on :p!

~ OO

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Old One said:
G-ELM,

Sad, but true...I only had one post to catch up on :p!

~ OO

Umm, me too in mine, but I have good excuses really. :) And I have some time again. Problably why my posting here on enworld has increased. The obligatory procrastination before writing.

GW

Richard Rawen

First Post
Did I miss a link to the next thread or some such ?

I was Really getting into this story, I hope OO is going to continue his fantastic story (and great post rate! )

Richard Rawen

First Post
random incoherence brought on by sudden SH stoppage.

Richard Rawen said:

Bah, editing doesn't Bump!

Hey OO, if I'm Hijacking your thread please feel free to post some SH and I promise I will keep my silliness to myself for a month!

I wonder if he reads this thread anymore?...

also, is he subject to idle threats?...

also, . . .
skip that, I have no more also.

Tramp4life

First Post
The Cragen is alive and well and living in Las Vegas...Is the Old One still an RBDM? Is Rose still bent on becomming a Monk even though he has only an 8 Wis? Are the brothers Scipio and Dru alive and well...what will become of Faded Glory?

Alas, the world may never know...I'd like to think that Rose became a Chief of his own tribe. Cragen found the Dwarves and his rightful place as King and Priest of his people. The brothers settled down somewhere and founded a school of Magic while Sextus sung his grandchildren to sleep with our exaulted deeds...

Lela

First Post
Rose could start his own tribe easy. He just needs to keep finding women and pumping out clanlets. Sure it'll take some time before they're ready for a war but just potion their crying, poof, instant fear spell.

Remove ads