• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AGELESS CAMPAIGN, Episode II, Part VI.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
"So, is there anything else you need of me now? I will speak to George and find a good time that we can reliably come back every year. Anything else? George wants to visit the Port and make sure things are smooth there. He's going to take me with him and we'll have a little alone time for a couple of days before returning for your big ball."
She replies, "Just exercise caution when travelling about, tensions are still quite high and no doubt, many will not be pleased with the unanticipated rapid pace of the peace, or may be seeking revenge against all foreigners for the death of my father, as word has now spread that the French were responsible. It certainly wouldn't do for you to be killed by people mistaking your for your enemies."

Silver Moon

Adventurer
OOC: Experience Points for Circvs Maximvs Thread 3 & Thread 4 to Post #200 (Story Hour Chapters #76 to #91)

Playing Characters
Ruby 4,150
George 3,975
Abigail 2,850
Lawrence 2,525
Fish 550

NPC's:
Mina 1,050
Callum 325
Hardin 220
Alsoomse 125
Cetan 35

cross-posted to the C.M. Out-of-Game thread.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
She replies, "Just exercise caution when travelling about, tensions are still quite high and no doubt, many will not be pleased with the unanticipated rapid pace of the peace, or may be seeking revenge against all foreigners for the death of my father, as word has now spread that the French were responsible. It certainly wouldn't do for you to be killed by people mistaking your for your enemies."

Ruby chuckled. "After all we've been through, that would certainly be the least desirable way to get to the next world. We'll be careful, I promise."

She hugged the Queen tightly. "Take care. I hope you get to see Ahmed soon." She gave her friend a squeeze then released her. "Your advisors know how to get us if you need us for anything, we are leaving in the morning. But we will absolutely be back for your celebration ball. And then I will give you an answer to your question."

She kissed her friend on the cheek then left her suite. She went wandering the hotel looking for her grandmother. She found her in her old room.

"Hi Nana!" she said brightly. "So, how was your time with James?"

OOC: I've been bugging J to get to our post and on here, but he's got some big publishing deadlines for his book so he's a little time crunched. Apologies. I hope it's okay to still post. As soon as I get a little bit more from him on our post I will post it unfinished then we will back post it. [\ooc]

Silver Moon

Adventurer
OOC: I've been bugging J to get to our post and on here, but he's got some big publishing deadlines for his book so he's a little time crunched. Apologies. I hope it's okay to still post. As soon as I get a little bit more from him on our post I will post it unfinished then we will back post it.

OOC: Don't be silly, his book takes priority (he is in a publish or perish industry, and no matter how fun his modules are they don't count as peer-reviewed). Plus I will be away all day tomorrow at PegCon. We'll have time next week to get back on track.

And if I get board I can always continue with the Story Hour & Experience. I'm only up to wher the Princess and fake Orabi arrive at the pyramid.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: I've been bugging J to get to our post and on here, but he's got some big publishing deadlines for his book so he's a little time crunched. Apologies. I hope it's okay to still post. As soon as I get a little bit more from him on our post I will post it unfinished then we will back post it.

OOC: Don't be silly, his book takes priority (he is in a publish or perish industry, and no matter how fun his modules are they don't count as peer-reviewed). Plus I will be away all day tomorrow at PegCon. We'll have time next week to get back on track.

And if I get board I can always continue with the Story Hour & Experience. I'm only up to wher the Princess and fake Orabi arrive at the pyramid.

OOC: I do NOT envy you doing that XP!! Though I am definitely enjoying rereading all our adventures. I have a LOT of questions!! And after rereading our games, I feel PRETTY foolish for all the mistakes we made... aka you gave us a lot of info and we all just forgot when it would have been helpful lol. Should I ask them here or in the threads that are originally in? :D

Hope you had fun at PegCon! We had a fabulously relaxing day at the beach. Perfect, gorgeous weather and no little one to keep an eye on. Ahhhh.... heaven. BTW, I am going away next week from Wed 11th - Mon 16th. I could probably still make a post or two a day but guarantee it.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
OOC: I do NOT envy you doing that XP!! Though I am definitely enjoying rereading all our adventures. I have a LOT of questions!! And after rereading our games, I feel PRETTY foolish for all the mistakes we made... aka you gave us a lot of info and we all just forgot when it would have been helpful lol. Should I ask them here or in the threads that are originally in? :D
OOC:

OOC: We're here now so post here. If it really significant (like the XP's) you could cross-post to both. (although Jon may want to return to C.M. for his module.

Queenie said:
Hope you had fun at PegCon! BTW, I am going away next week from Wed 11th - Mon 16th. I could probably still make a post or two a day but guarantee it.
OOC: PegCon was great (it always is). An invitation-only event for the best role-players ever. I'm glad that Kris & I started back with the first one 14 years ago, because if it were started today my role-playing skills probably wouldn't make the cut.

In games this weekend I played: 1) A Soviet space minotaur ; 2) A non-costumed superhero motor-pool staff-sergeant during the Battle of the Bulge; 3) Three extremely stupid kobolds, one killed by a mall-cop, another killed by an automatic door!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Cal tells me we will be landing shortly, and so for today, this must be the end.
The dirigible is tethered to the rooftop. Abby soon discovers that in her absence George Eastman has successfully negotiated a peace settlement. Most of her party have settled into rooms in the Grand Hotel and rooms are quickly secured for both Abigail and Callum. The Mexican elf Pepe says goodbye and heads off to locate Manual Gonzales if he is still in the city. She sleeps well into the next morning.

Abigail enters the main dining room for brunch to see an interesting trio together at a table, coprised of Pepe of the centaur druid Cetan and gunslinger turned lawyer John Wesley Hardin seated with her recent travelling companion, the elf named Pepe.

orchid blossom

Explorer
The dirigible is tethered to the rooftop. Abby soon discovers that in her absence George Eastman has successfully negotiated a peace settlement. Most of her party have settled into rooms in the Grand Hotel and rooms are quickly secured for both Abigail and Callum. The Mexican elf Pepe says goodbye and heads off to locate Manual Gonzales if he is still in the city. She sleeps well into the next morning.

Abigail enters the main dining room for brunch to see an interesting trio together at a table, coprised of Pepe of the centaur druid Cetan and gunslinger turned lawyer John Wesley Hardin seated with her recent travelling companion, the elf named Pepe.

Several full if late nights of sleep had finally overcome the total exhaustion of their time in Egypt, and Abby appeared fresh and bright in a pale green gown and a book in her hands.

There was no need to hide her accent here, so it was front and center as she said, "Good morning, gentlemen. I hope you don't mind if I sit down."

Silver Moon

Adventurer
There was no need to hide her accent here, so it was front and center as she said, "Good morning, gentlemen. I hope you don't mind if I sit down."
Hardin immediately stands and holds a chair for her stating "Please do." Pepe smiles and says, "My friend had already left Zakazik, but is still in Egypt. I'll be taking a train in two hours to meet up with him. In the meanwhile, I was telling this duo about the status of the mansion in Paris that they helped liberate. But my news is second-hand, you can better fill them in since you were just there."

orchid blossom

Explorer
Hardin immediately stands and holds a chair for her stating "Please do." Pepe smiles and says, "My friend had already left Zakazik, but is still in Egypt. I'll be taking a train in two hours to meet up with him. In the meanwhile, I was telling this duo about the status of the mansion in Paris that they helped liberate. But my news is second-hand, you can better fill them in since you were just there."

"Thank you, Mr. Hardin," she said, giving him a dazzling smile and taking the seat. "The Weekly Wizards have been disbanded, and the house returned to its rightful owner, the son of the family the Weekly Wizards took the house from many years ago. He's brought the butler back, and the butler is not pleased with the damage done. I dare say the owner isn't either, but he realizes how lucky he is to have the place back at all. The French authorities seemed to have ransacked it quite thoroughly before returning it, however."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads