• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Agents of D.E.L.V.E.

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
I completely overlooked that, mea culpa. I would also like to keep the game running.

I'll leave it to the players. Let me know below if you want to continue... I think we have Isida's vote. :) Diirk hasn't posted in thre and a half weeks... By the end of the vote, I'f we're continuing, we'll see if he's replied.

Azaar

Explorer
I'm also game to continue as well. I've enjoyed this so far, and I'd love to keep it going. So that makes three of us so far. :)

Last edited:

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
Ooc - Resuming.

Very well, then. I mailed Candide. Diirk doesn't have an email in his profile, and Community Supporter is a few more Home Remodeling bills away, so I can't PM them. If no replay by tomorrow, I'll resolve the move and proceed with just the three of you. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Pik-ik-cha will attack the horrible leeches again, his limbs slicing through the air in elegant patterns.*

OOC - I got a 12 on the Ref save. Hitting a 12, 13, 15, 24, and 12, for 6, 6, 6, 7 and 7 points of damage respectively.

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
Back IC. :)

Adamesk breaks free of his trance, staggering aside as Kazadi narrowly misses him, landing face down in the swamp water.

Kazath marches relentlessly, helplessly into the swirl of water and biomass. He is absorbed into the foul abomination.

Pik-ik-cha fights off the slurry of creatures, managing to shred dozens in mid-air. Still, small wounds and foul water take their toll.

Erran lights his torch just in time, causing the flames to incinerate the fragile swarm’s individual members, but at the cost of the flame as it is doused.

The mass absorbs Kazath. It writhes for a moment, preparing another blast. From within, a holy flame erupts. The mass is consumed, leaving only a charred skeleton in its stead. All is quiet.

((Pik-ik-cha takes 10 HP total damage, Adamesk takes 15, taking him below the death threshold.))

Last edited:

Azaar

Explorer
Erran glances up after a few moments of quiet, looking around. His eyes settle first on the charred skeleton, and then on Adamesk, facedown in the swamp water. He moves over to check Adamesk, all the while continuing to keep a cautious watch on his surroundings. "What in the Nine Hells was that?" he says as he bends over to check Adamesk. After a moment, however, he shakes his head slowly, looking up at Pik-ik-cha and Kazadi. The expression on his face says enough, and he stands. "We're in over our collective heads here," he says quietly. "We're two down already... maybe we should try to go back and get reinforcements. Or should we continue on and hope for the best?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Pik-ik-cha stands very still, as if a statue, dark green blood leaking slowly from the wounds of the leeches. He turns his head to the side at an angle impossible for humans to copy, and chitters something shortly in his native tonuge. It rather sounds like an invective.*

"Wounded am I, and a weak warrior I would be. Two dead, and no help coming, dead we will be," he says in his high clicking voice. "Paymasters will be wishing to know about the Sons of Shadow and their deaths. We will go, heal, and return to slay again."

Kazadi picks himself off the ground, and clears his goggles off with his fingers. He sighs, and glances at his dead companions. Trudging carefully over to Kazath's burned remains, he kneels and inspects them. "Fight well in whatever after life you call home friend." He stands. "He died in battle," he pauses to smirk, "and burning." His smirk fades and he continues, "I agree, the Paymasters will want to know of the fate the Sons of Shadow suffered. This mission has become slightly more.... complicated." He removes his glove, and exposes the Legion tattoo that serves as a psionic link to the Paymasters. He concentrates, and attempts to make contact across the aether.

Last edited:

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
OOC: XP and new players.

I'll post the new move as soon as your new teammates are submitted and approved. In the meantime, that was the end of the first episode, "To Be Continued" and all. XP is awarded after an Episode, so 1600 each.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads