Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates: The IC thread.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
. Easy, he collect all his equipment, with a tranquility look in his face
Like nothing have happened, he sat down next to May. Vasintze started relying in her ideas since he met her.
"Any thoughts?" he asks, hitting his head with his finger.

For a moment, the tiny young woman stayed motionless and unresponsive, as if perhaps she had not heard. Then her eyelids fluttered open, and she glanced around the room, taking in a glimpse of each of her shipmates as they reacted (or prepared to). She reached out one pale hand, pointing towards the door, and mouthed the word "Boom"- when nothing actually happened, she made a brief pout of disappointment, then turned to the warlock sitting beside her. "I can't really believe that they just dumped the whole lot of us in here, with all our gear and everything. Either they don't really intend to keep us here for long, or they don't understand just how creative people like us can be. I wager we don't have long to wait before we get an opportunity- either someone is going to come in and make us an offer we can't refuse, or some of their guards are going to get a really horrible surprise. Either way, the captain will be back at the helm, and we'll be out marauding soon. And I don't intend to forget this town, or those annoying guards..."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thirian Hp 40/40, AC 20

Init: 4

Thirian held his chin high, and his eyes slowly scanned the crowd of commoners. He looked for others of his house, people that may recognize him, and tell the remainder of his family he was finally captured. Not for long. No cells can hold us. A tomato struck him in the side of the face. As the juices dripped of his finely scuplted face, he turned and glared at the thrower. It was a child...a half-elf...his gaze narrowed and the child clung to his mother's leg.

When Thirian was tossed into his cell, Thirian swore to himself, Antimagic, that could pose a small problem.Knowing he lacked the skills of his own to pick locks, and lacked any equipment to escape such a predicament, Thirian pulled out a sunrod, letting it light the dungeon. He gave his surroundings a quick look before he searched the corners for any hidden tunnels or equipment. Once he was sure the guards were gone he said, "I'll have to give the guards a fine beating for taking our ship and tossing us down here. They'll be sorry they left all our weapons on us."

"Yes May they probably have plans for us, torture us in the town square or something. That will not happen, be ready for them to come back for us." Thirian begins to slowly swing his flail in a figure eight around him, a steady wooshing emanating from it, much like the trapped elemental in their airship.

Last edited:

WarlockLord

First Post
OOC: I had them leave the gear as I assumed you wouldn't be happy if it was taken. However, you have heard rumors of bizarre mechanical traps...

No, the alchemist's kit is on the ship.

IC: The guards notice your careful preparations. They laugh. "We'll be coming for you at dawn tomorrow, you nauseating pirate scum. Bring all your little undead friends, weapons, whatever. You will be tortured and killed tomorrow, and pressed into the Karrnathi army. MUHAHAHA!"

Zoycitenega

First Post
Caden rolls her eyes to the ceiling at this. "Really? I thought they were going to invite us to tea", she drawls sarcastically. "What a pity, I don't care much for being hanged."
[sblock=OOC]Do we know where exactly the anti-magic fields end(like when the mage armor stopped failing or whatnot)[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Pity we're not in Zilargo," Ariel murmurs distantly as she paces the walls of the cell, peering out any window there may be as she comes to it.

"Zilargo has the best hangings."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Gipp: AC=18, HP=25

Init:1d20+7=18

Gipp runs his fingers through his red moustache as he examines the lock to his cell. Might be tricky as my picks are all in my backbag. He says looking at Cole. And the bag happens to be magical so I can't reach them. Anyone happen to have anything small or wiry at hand? He looks around at his friends. Then he turns his attention to Ariel. And if we were in Zilargo, at least I wouldn't be in prison. Gipp mumbles at her comment.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Ariel nods vaguely at Gipp, then looks at Caden.

"Sorry, were you talking to me?" Her voice is maddeningly calm and honestly questioning. The girl didn't have a sarcastic bone in her body, it seemed. "I was thinking. But yes, I suppose I'm a pirate too...and I'd like to go when you break out, thanks." She beams at her earnestly.

(OOC - It's funny how character's personalities so often converge with their appearances. I just now realized that Ariel looks and sounds a lot like Luna from Harry Potter...minus the obsession with fictitious creatures...but I didn't plan it that way at all. Hee.)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well then, as I see no other faster solution mates, please back off a little while. Lets see what's this antimagic made of, shall we?... I just hope it doesn't start bouncing in the room, Ha ha." Vasintze aim the door lock with his mace, an channel the evil energies of his soul in it, the metal orb of the mace, glows in a shiny red color. After a few seconds a red eldrich ray travels the air in a direct collision trayectorie to the locked door.

[sblock] Eldrich blast: +10 (assuming I'm closer than 30 feet from the door) Dmg: 3d6.
I don't spect this to work, neither do Vasintze, but he is like crazy =) [/sblock]

Drerek

First Post
Tenentet stays out of the way, watching and listening. You are used to his long silences. Spending almost a century in jail and having undead as companions did have some effects.

Pyrex

First Post
Blackrat said:
Anyone happen to have anything small or wiry at hand?

"This is as close as I've got to lockpicks, but they may serve in getting the door open."

Athelstan digs a hammer and crowbar out of his backpack and adds them to the pile of tools in the middle of the room.

OOC: Can we get a little more information the cell we're stuck in? Walls? Windows? Door?

Remove ads