Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates:FULL!

pathfinderq1

First Post
Did we, after all, confirm that we know of a source for a Raise Dead? I know it was discussed, but I don't remember seeing it confirmed. As far as paying, we have the gear from the two bad guy types, and we still have the mage, I think, to ransom.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I say we hold off on the ship for now. We are still in the general area of where we were captured and probably want to lay low for a few days. When we arrive to our destination, there is probably a contact that can find us a priest, and possibly the destination of the Lyrandar ship. We are low on spells and we money the equipment from the enemies to sell off for the raise dead(as mentioned).

Zoycitenega

First Post
Shayuri said:
Arr...true. On all counts.

Plus, we spellcasters are a bit down on spells, I believe. :(

Deffinitely. It's sad that my first level spells are better than my 2nd level spells, for the most part. Next level, that will change.

Anyways, can anyone cast fireball who would normally prepare it/be able to cast it?

Shayuri

First Post
I hate to do it, but I'm thinking I'd better bow out of this. We're at a decent juncture where Ariel can leave and not hurt the narrative, and...it's just not working out for me. I thought I could duck around the evilness with a neutral character, but it's just not my cuppa.

Hope there's no hard feelings!

Remove ads