Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates: The IC thread.

pathfinderq1

First Post
May, elan psion; HP 24/24, AC 12; PP 30 of 39

May had little interest in wandering about Billingsgate, so she was content to stay aboard the ship, lounging on a crude soft chair of sacks and baggage up near the bow. For the most part she simply reclined lazily, watching the clouds go by- but the commotion around the mage drew her attention, for the moment at least. She rolled over on her perch, keeping an eye on the situation, but as long as there seemed to be no imminent danger she saw no need to intervene.

OOC: Being evil is just too much work... May will lay about and watch, unless the mage seems about to escape- in which case she will pop him in the head with a nonlethal dose of Concussion Blast.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thirian

Now after the mob had taken Thirian to the bar, he sat next to a rather unsavory figure that had been kind enough to previously get rid of some merchandise they had acquired. Thirian, not as drunk as one would expect said, "We have several items of note, once we get them identified, we will find you once more." With that said, Thirian walks from the bar and returns to the ship, ready to interrogate the mage.

Pyrex

First Post
WarlockLord said:
For those people on or near the ship

The mage wakes up. "Where am I? Who are you? And why does my head feel like a thousand pounding sledgehammers?"

"You are in the company of those you recently tried to kill. Please tell us why we shouldn't return the favor?"

WarlockLord

First Post
I apologize in advance for this.

Due to circumstances, I have to drop this game. Real life is rearing its ugly head, and I don't have the time or the energy to dedicate to DMing a 10-player PbP D&D game. There are no hard feelings involved. I am sorry.

Remove ads