• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Airwalkrr's Eberron Campaign IC

[sblock= Sorry and Thanx] Sorry for my delay.... and I'm on Modem also so thankyou for the friendlier image. [/sblock]

[sblock= Gus' Reactions] Dead? Really? Kewl.... I've never seen a dead body before..... I wonder what happened to him? Did you say you saw someone else? guys....? [/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Kyl's mindblade forms out of his hand, glowing a strange mix of black with a hue of purple. He moves his hand behind his back, hoping to conceal most of the blade's glow.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
As Gus looks around for the source of the sound and Kyl discreetly summons his mindblade, the rest of you are surprised to see a cloaked warforged leap up from beneath the railings and charge headlong towards Slip, shouting, ""Have at you, flesh-loving traitor!"

Her voice distinguishes her as a female personality and there is a mark on her head. She wields a wicked battle axe in one hand while the other points at Slip accusingly.

[sblock=Knowledge (local) or Knowledge (nobility & royalty) DC 12]The mark on her head is that of Karrnath.[/sblock]

Attachments

• bloodybridge3.JPG
    bloodybridge3.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 113

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The warforged narrows her sights on Slip and prepares to swing, ignoring Talakhad's mild overture.

[sblock=OOC]The warforged is currently hostile. You could attempt a rushed Diplomacy check as a full-round action during your turn to attempt to head off a fight, but such a check would suffer a -10 penalty. This warforged is pissed about something.[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]It is impossible to tell the race of the victim so far, other than to say that it is a medium-sized humanoid.[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Kazmir stares at the Warforged for a moment then utters:

You not real! You are fake person! You kill that person?

He points towards the body on the ground while asking the question.

Gus' reactions

[sblock=Gus' Rolls for Spot and Know: Nobility]
Spot = 22 Roll Lookup

Know: Noble total 16 Roll Lookup [/sblock]

"oh hey- he looks mad and bad. and a Karranathi one at that. What is your problem? House Cannith's no where near here. Do you anything about that person over there?" Gus carries on. People always did say he talks too much.

He also pulls free his Heavy Mace just as a precaution.

Remove ads