Airwalkrr's Eberron Campaign IC

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC

Sorry for the delay on my part, I've been sick, although I am under the impression that she is acting during the surprise round, correct?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]The surprise round is over. The arrow shows where are currently at.[/sblock]
Initiative
17 Slip
17 Talakhad
16 Nevin <--
15 Kazmin
15 Gus
3 Kyl
3 warforged with battleaxe

Halford

First Post
OOC: So this is the first round and its Nevin's turn? Becuase I was pretty sure I got a higher init and I know I have not taken any actions... :-S

Oni

First Post
Nevin squints hard trying to focus, his mind still somewhat cloudy from an evening of reveling. The motions come flooding back to his mind as he starts to weave the conjuration. He points his finger at the attacker's weapon with a strange eldritch flicker.

[sblock=ooc]

Hope I haven't held things up too long, spent the last 16 hours in a car, weee. :) BTW thanks for making the map smaller, it's very much appreciated. Anyway down to brass tacks.

Nevin cast grease on the attacker's weapon. Save is DC 15 Ref.

HP: 12/12
AC: 13, Touch: 13, FF: 10
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
AP: 5

[sblock= Prepared Spells]
0th: Ghost Sound, Detect Magic, 3x Acid Splash
1st: Silent Image, Mage Armour, Summon Monster I

cast: Grease
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Assuming I have not completely lost track of where I (Gus) am.....

Gus will Hold action in case the Karrnathi warforged killer attempts to make a break for it. The whole time talking to himself and anyone willing to listen.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: So this is the first round and its Nevin's turn? Becuase I was pretty sure I got a higher init and I know I have not taken any actions... :-S

[sblock=OOC]Sorry if there was a misunderstanding, but I saw you post after the surprise round and all you did was ask the warforged a question. I assumed you were delaying until after the question was answered. The warforged ignored you so I figured you would be delaying until you told me otherwise. At any rate, the warforged is currently hostile and not in the mood to answer questions. If you want it to answer questions, that will require a successful rushed Diplomacy check as I indicated earlier. Feel free to take your action at any time.

Megamania, can you be more specific? Do you wish to ready an action in case the warforged tries to flee the scene or do you wish to delay your action? Remember with a readied action you may interrupt your opponent's action if the condition is met, but with a delayed action you must wait until your opponent has already finished his or her turn.

Friadoc, sorry, it looks like I skipped you too. You can go ahead and act as well.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
Talakhad manifest matter agitation upon the Warforged causing its body to begin warming uncomfortably.

OOC: No worries Airwalkrr, I was just a bit confused. :D The Warforged takes 1 point of damage.

Last edited:

[sblock= Gus' clarified action]I wish to ready an action to stop the warforged if it tries to escape by means of running to my direction. [/sblock]

Remove ads