Airwalkrr's Greyhawk: The Forgotten Depths of Kulkanor IC

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
"Can't we just kick the kobolds outside?" Luth asks. "That way they won't fight us anymore and they'll have a chance to survive before they die of exposure. I'll herd them out if you want."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Kit pokes the object in the middle of the secret room with his pole, but nothing happens. Thinking it to be relatively safe, he carefully moves forward and removes the burlap sack. Underneath the sack is a statuette of a grinning demon forged in bronze. The craftsmanship is only average, and it might just be bronze plated, but even still, the statuette is probably worth something. It is probably a hidden kobold treasure, or perhaps a small shrine to who knows what fell power.

Meanwhile, as soon as Luth mentions kicking the kobolds outside, one of them cries out in broken Common, "No out! Still much bright there!" It is mid afternoon and Oerth's sun is beating down upon the canyon. These creatures appear to dislike the sun.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Seems w..w.. we don't need to sp..sp.. speak k.. k.. kobold." Hanon says surprised.

Interested in the idol he studies it carefully to see if it is anything he can recall from his religious studies.

[sblock=OOC] and if we were playing 3.5 that would be a knowledge(religion) check LOL but in the good old days of AD&D your character knew only what the DM wanted you to know, (As is proper LOL :p) [/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The demon statuette doesn't remind Hanon of anything in particular. He is still a neophyte priest and not completely up on his lore regarding all things demonic. It is ugly, but not grotesque. A collector might find it valuable.

[sblock=OOC]Hanon's stuttering reminds me of Khallid from Baldur's Gate.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Now there was a good game :lol: I remember he always saod "C.. c.. can I help?" right? I chose the stuttering for later character development so someone can say "Hey Hanon, you didn't stutter!" :p but that may not be till he is a high lvl priest with some potent abilities. [/sblock]

possum

First Post
Thamior glares at the dwarf. "Believe me," he says to the frightened kobolds, "I have no intention of letting the dwarf kill you. What kind of treasure, though?" he asks.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The kobold timidly lowers his hands and beckons you follow him to a darkened corner of the room. Following carefully with your torches, you come upon a small number of dirty sacks. They are unremarkable and might have easily been overlooked, but the kobold points and says, "There! Much monies inside!"

Remove ads