Airwalkrr's Greyhawk: The Forgotten Depths of Kulkanor IC

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Damn little scally rats! I'll rip their heads off and make them my puppets! And if any o' ye kobold huggers stands in my way, I'll bust yer sorry assess out o' me way before claimin' me vengeance! Ye hear! Curses and newts!" The trail of curses and swears goes on in dwarven, as Muzdum lets his bottom fall next to one of the sacks and begins to count silver pieces.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Luth - Human Ranger

"Hey, guys, just calm down now. I don't want to kill for the sake of killing, but at the same time let's not forget our general plan. We're going into this dungeon to kill things and take their stuff. Being too nice will just get us killed by things like those kobolds who, I'd like to point out, we just evicted and took all their worldly possessions. Maybe some of the stuff we run into will really mean it if they surrender, but I doubt all of them will."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yeah, better focus on killin' and takin' stuff" says the dwarf obviously angered, sending some piercing glances to the mage and the elf.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hanon to busy trying to get the stuff out of his eyes doesn't hear what the others are saying till the dwarf starts belowing curses.

Do.. do we have to be down here? he thinks to himself, as he finishes wiping his eyes.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
With several of you counting the coins, it goes faster. A few minutes later you have a pretty good idea. 693 silver coins you think, although Muzdum insists it is 697. Having hefted the sacks of coin on your backs and gathered your things, you are ready to press on. The secret passage is a dead-end. So that leaves one of five doors. Two on the west wall, two on the east wall, and one on the north. Of interest is that the door on the north wall is cracked. Did the kobolds scurry away in this direction and forget to close the door behind them?

Voda Vosa

First Post
"What do ye have?" Muzdum turns suddenly to the cleric. "Why ye speak like dat? Ye-ye-ye-ye have a problem or somethin'? Haha! Kiddin' kid, just wanted to joke around."

OOC: I want to make him as unbearable as possible.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Valeska whirled around to face Kit and his accusations, a scowl curling her lips. A second later, she inhaled, and looked hard at the magic-user.

"Perhaps you have been sent by Pelor to test me? Do not think I relish the possibility of death for a second. By accepting the call of Mayaheine, I am promised a life with strife, a life I accept to protect those good souls less fortunate."

She holds up a single silver coin. Casting her gaze around to include Thamior, she continues.

"This may not look like much, but each one can mean the difference between a cold and hungry night, and a blanket and bowl of warm gruel to many a suffering pauper. Some of us may fight for riches down here, but I fight for poverty."

The tone in her voice calming slowly, she lowers and shakes her head. "But perhaps you are showing more compassion in your case. Perhaps I am acting rashly. Fine. I will not hold these actions against the pair should they surrender again to us."

Defeated yet resolute, she points to the northern door.

"They'll want us to check that way. Shall I open the door and continue ahead?"

possum

First Post
"I apologize," Thamior says. "I must admit that I am in here for personal greed, myself," he adds. He unsheathes his blade. "Go ahead," he says, motioning towards the door.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yeah I'm here for personal gain, but it is an honorable thing to do. A dwarven thing ta do, so don't get me that poverty speech, I don't give a damn, I'm here fer di riches; I thought everyone 'n here knew."

Remove ads