Akalich Meets Forgotten Realms

Welkins Or Akaliches?

• Welkin

• Akalich

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drazen

Demon Prince
After a bit of epic play for a few years, I have been granted Akalich status finally. Playing the game from 2008 to today i have become a hidden force to be reckoned with among the realms. Drazen (604 wizard/306 necromancer/5 archmage/30 chronomancer) has become a symbol of death among the most ancient of deities. For a few centuries my character has been hunting the American Indian Pantheon, Greek Pantheon, and Aztec Pantheon by attacking creatures usually of demi-deity power or even lesser to power my soul gems. After a while i have growed bored and decided to go back home (The Forgotten Reams) to further begin my adventures (Along with get back with my original party). However, when we started the campaign it was in ancient times before Eliminster and the Harpers. If the Harpers get wind of my existence, how would they go about stopping me? How would they react? I also plan on establishing connections with the Zhentriam, would they accept me or grow fearful of my power and attempt to destroy me?
Also, how would Eliminster-boy handle a threat such as me?
I cannot wait to weave plots and conspiracies among the face of Toril, to make the gods (especially Mystra) tremble makes me excited and gets me going.
(DM wants to know, as with the rest of his players including me)

Last edited:

Howdy Kehzathria! :)

The likelihood is that once you start attacking a Pantheon they will join forces and get revenge. You seem to be plaguing at least 3 Pantheons so you would likely have them and their combined power to deal with. Given your incredible magic prowess I would suspect they'd use some sort of anti-magic epic spells/artifacts against you.

As for allying with the Zhentarim at Level 945 you seem to be significantly beyond everything on Toril to the point where your dealings with mortals are basically you herding ants.

I remember we had a Level 535th Level Wizard/Psion in our campaign and he tried to attack the Chaos Gods (from the Moorcock books), if I remember correctly he killed one but teleported away before the other two chopped him up into mincemeat.

Drazen

Demon Prince

The likelihood is that once you start attacking a Pantheon they will join forces and get revenge. You seem to be plaguing at least 3 Pantheons so you would likely have them and their combined power to deal with. Given your incredible magic prowess I would suspect they'd use some sort of anti-magic epic spells/artifacts against you.

As for allying with the Zhentarim at Level 945 you seem to be significantly beyond everything on Toril to the point where your dealings with mortals are basically you herding ants.

I remember we had a Level 535th Level Wizard/Psion in our campaign and he tried to attack the Chaos Gods (from the Moorcock books), if I remember correctly he killed one but teleported away before the other two chopped him up into mincemeat.
so.....I'M GONNA DIE?? (Well, not technically DIE since i'm already dead) Then how should i approach the workings on Toril and what ways can i conceal my existence from greater powers? Is there anyway i could figure out how to counteract their artifacts?
You see I'm going to be searching for powerful artifacts later on in the campaign (when i get the time) Maybe i should make their deaths mysterious and vague, I'm not looking for a fight among the gods (I HATE publicity) and me and my welkin brother (756 Fighter/30 Legendary Dreadnought/30 Chromomancer/95 Ninja) could defend me from most of their anti-magic annoyances, like I would protect him from the powerful magics of the gods. I'd say I'm in good hands......but I still have to have protection from their artifacts. I always need to be prepared at my level (I'm come to far to fall now!!)

Last edited:

Hello again! :)

so.....I'M GONNA DIE?? (Well, not technically DIE since i'm already dead)

Its amazing you have not already been destroyed in all fairness. Kudos for that I suppose.

Then how should i approach the workings on Toril and what ways can i conceal my existence from greater powers?

Operate through lower powered aspects/clones, servants, astral projection etc.

Once you start casting spells on Toril itself you'll be detected immediately.

Is there anyway i could figure out how to counteract their artifacts?

To be honest at your level you may just be too powerful for gods and you are probably more of a problem for Overgods to deal with.

You see I'm going to be searching for powerful artifacts later on in the campaign (when i get the time)

Out of curiousity what do you need them for? You are 945th level!

Maybe i should make their deaths mysterious and vague, I'm not looking for a fight among the gods (I HATE publicity) and me and my welkin brother (806 Fighter/30 Legendary Dreadnought/30 Chromomancer/95 Ninja) could defend me from most of their anti-magic annoyances, like I would protect him from the powerful magics of the gods. I'd say I'm in good hands......but I still have to have protection from their artifacts. I always need to be prepared at my level (I'm come to far to fall now!!)

From my own experiences, once a god interfere's in mortal affairs it attracts the attentions of opposing deities. Once you openly attack gods of a given pantheon (or their worshippers) they will pool their resources and attack you. If you are still a threat but too powerful for one Pantheon then they might ally with multiple pantheons or release slumbering Overgods to deal with you.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Hello again! :)

Its amazing you have not already been destroyed in all fairness. Kudos for that I suppose.

Operate through lower powered aspects/clones, servants, astral projection etc.

Once you start casting spells on Toril itself you'll be detected immediately.

To be honest at your level you may just be too powerful for gods and you are probably more of a problem for Overgods to deal with.

Out of curiousity what do you need them for? You are 945th level!

From my own experiences, once a god interfere's in mortal affairs it attracts the attentions of opposing deities. Once you openly attack gods of a given pantheon (or their worshippers) they will pool their resources and attack you. If you are still a threat but too powerful for one Pantheon then they might ally with multiple pantheons or release slumbering Overgods to deal with you.

To be honest, apparently the welkin was only a level 756 fighter (misinformation regarding my cousin) I might need to be the one to ally with multiple evil powers. If you want to see the people in my party i could send you a small list, and I'll be weavin plots until my DM rallies all the old party members to restart the campaign completely.
Maybe I could design a epic spell to create a great wyrm void dragon to provide myself with a powerful servant (I am high enough level to consider creating such a monster)
I never took the slumbering overgods into account but I am trying to secretly rally together the primordials, designing spells to free them, and now working with multiple cults in the multiverse to help bring back dead ones (secretly outside in private demiplanes, of course)

And why do I need them? Artifacts will help me get even MORE of an edge. I definately do NOT want some god or hero coming along wielding an artifact and "heroically" slaying me. I learn never to underestimate ANY opponent, no matter how weak they may seem (It's one of the reasons why I survived for so long) And all variables MUST be considered before my workings upon faerun, the primordials will hopefully agree with my ridicules diplomacy skill (It's outrageous) I do not plan releasing the primordials for at least a thousand years, so until then I will lean back and study the inhabitants of faerun. The last time i was there we never even had any towns, dark elves were NOT a thing, all the most ancient ruins i hear of now i remember being BUILT (a pity really), all these new demons and devils which make my head hurt to even deal with, and ANOTHER Mystra (She gets me ticking), along with multiple other variables like how elder elves disappeared (good riddance, my character hated their snobbish superiority). Besides I'm Drazen, the paragon human Akalich from the first generation of humans AND the first lich. What could go wrong? (Joking, i probably jinxed myself)

Last edited:

To be honest, apparently the welkin was only a level 756 fighter (misinformation regarding my cousin) I might need to be the one to ally with multiple evil powers.

So he was 'only' higher level than every god in your Universe by a factor of at least 2.

If you want to see the people in my party i could send you a small list, and I'll be weavin plots until my DM rallies all the old party members to restart the campaign completely.

You could always just post the list herein this thread. I am sure people would be interested.

Maybe I could design a epic spell to create a great wyrm void dragon to provide myself with a powerful servant (I am high enough level to consider creating such a monster)

You are seemingly high enough level to do virtually anything in the Universe. Summon Great Wyrm [insert dragon type] is probably more cost effective than Create Great Wyrm though.

I never took the slumbering overgods into account but I am trying to secretly rally together the primordials, designing spells to free them, and now working with multiple cults in the multiverse to help bring back dead ones (secretly outside in private demiplanes, of course)

Your character seems to be operating in a vacuum with no opposition - that would never happen.

And why do I need them? Artifacts will help me get even MORE of an edge.

An edge over what?

I definately do NOT want some god or hero coming along wielding an artifact and "heroically" slaying me. I learn never to underestimate ANY opponent, no matter how weak they may seem (It's one of the reasons why I survived for so long) And all variables MUST be considered before my workings upon faerun, the primordials will hopefully agree with my ridicules diplomacy skill (It's outrageous) I do not plan releasing the primordials for at least a thousand years, so until then I will lean back and study the inhabitants of faerun. The last time i was there we never even had any towns, dark elves were NOT a thing, all the most ancient ruins i hear of now i remember being BUILT (a pity really), all these new demons and devils which make my head hurt to even deal with, and ANOTHER Mystra (She gets me ticking), along with multiple other variables like how elder elves disappeared (good riddance, my character hated their snobbish superiority). Besides I'm Drazen, the paragon human Akalich from the first generation of humans AND the first lich. What could go wrong? (Joking, i probably jinxed myself)

Okay I'm slightly baffled at what is going on vis-a-vis your campaign here Kehz, your character is incredibly powerful but still concerning themselves with things that would seemingly be far beneath you.

Its like a 945th-level character engaging in 50th-level adventures.

The DM needs to start laying the smackdown on your characters ASAP. There is always something more powerful than you out there. Have some Time Lords drill through your Universe in Tengen Toppa armour and then have a Quagmire Reality pour through the hole and as the two universes bleed into each other you have to fight your good-aligned doppel-lich who casts ioun hurricane on a cosmic scale while riding one of the Nine Hells that's been shaped like a macrobial giga-elephant.

Drazen

Demon Prince

So he was 'only' higher level than every god in your Universe by a factor of at least 2.

You could always just post the list herein this thread. I am sure people would be interested.

You are seemingly high enough level to do virtually anything in the Universe. Summon Great Wyrm [insert dragon type] is probably more cost effective than Create Great Wyrm though.

Your character seems to be operating in a vacuum with no opposition - that would never happen.

An edge over what?

Okay I'm slightly baffled at what is going on vis-a-vis your campaign here Kehz, your character is incredibly powerful but still concerning themselves with things that would seemingly be far beneath you.

Its like a 945th-level character engaging in 50th-level adventures.

The DM needs to start laying the smackdown on your characters ASAP. There is always something more powerful than you out there. Have some Time Lords drill through your Universe in Tengen Toppa armour and then have a Quagmire Reality pour through the hole and as the two universes bleed into each other you have to fight your good-aligned doppel-lich who casts ioun hurricane on a cosmic scale while riding one of the Nine Hells that's been shaped like a macrobial giga-elephant.
agreed, and an edge over what you ask?? Why

Well, I'm a very paranoid person. Before I concern myself with beginning work in a new reality, I first need to start thinking as a low level character. Then once all variables are considered at the low level range I begin the Medium level range and consider all dangers that could possibly disturb or annoy me. THEN I start considering the higher levels where I really begin to up the ante and start concerning myself with things like Time Lords, Nehaschimiac Dragons, Overgods, and all that jazz. I never take my power for granted so even if I'm worrying about things in a 50th level adventure it's because I'm simply paranoid and do not want to overlook any variable even if it seems to pose no threat. This process takes weeks of gameplay to consider (The DM dave loves to throw in wrenches and punches that pose a danger to my level sometimes if the factors are right WHILE I'm considering variables. This requires quick and decisive action among my armies to neutralize and correct). The process described is not for the faint of heart and sometimes things does not always go as planned but i still try to prepare for mostly ANYTHING and I have been very successful.
I am currently also not interfering with anybody stronger. So the "Vacuum" is simply by my characters design. I intend to do research about possible threats before I encounter them (Which will not hold up forever. Hiding from beings like Time Lords is near impossible but i muster through)

A edge you ask? All part of a well layed out plan to help arm my armies with as many powerful items as possible. By grabbing artifacts I have took possible weapons that could be used against me and my army by enemies. This gives a no matter how minor boost that will be welcomed. I also could use them in a demonstration of my power throughout the planes using historical references those artifacts have (And try to duplicate the functions of those artifacts to distribute among my army of death. Imagine a ring of winter to all my lich and demilich Generals, or a Invulnerable Coat of Arnd to my skeletal warriors along with magical enhancements granted by me. The possibilities are overwhelming. And my high level I can think about easily duplicating such functions (And hopefully riding any weakness or flaws in the originals to my duplicates ). Not that would matter but I still take necessary precautions. It's hard to adjust a world to extremely high level characters.
But I'm trying and will not settle for anything but COMPLETE DOMINANCE OVER ALL CREATION!!! I will consume all forces in reality and become the new Time Lord! THEN I will become the High Lord and after that.....i'm not sure :(

Last edited:

Drazen

Demon Prince
MEMBERS OF MY PARTY (Total)

-Drazen The Paragon Human Akalich (604 Wizard/306 Necromancer/5 Archmage/30 Chronomancer)
-Druza The Paragon Human Welkin (756 Fighter/30 Legendary Dreadnought/30 Monk/95 Ninja)
-Zarfenowrath The Hecatoncheires (804 Fighter/140 Legendary Dreadnought)
-Z The First Gloom (Paragon) (707 Assassin/201 Perfect Wight/31 Shadowdancer)
-Myla Evernight a Elder Elf (904 Blackguard/30 Arcane Archer/10 Bard) with her Polychromatic Dragon Great Wyrm mount Jevalymion
-"Face" a Greater Doppelganger (839 Spy/100 Epic Infiltrator)
-Krystal Clear a Succbus (507 Bard/30 Assassin/400 Mentalist)

Our party was greatly feared among the universe. We have fought Macrobe Humans, slayed dieites, and crusaded among the heavens destroying those who defied us in ancient times. We are restarting our campaign to enter the "Modern" of Toril.
(We have face threats in the past that could obliterate us, but right now we have not come across such threats when we focused on Toril and the other worlds in that campaign setting)

Last edited:

Howdy Kehzathria amigo! :)

agreed, and an edge over what you ask?? Why

Well, I'm a very paranoid person. Before I concern myself with beginning work in a new reality, I first need to start thinking as a low level character. Then once all variables are considered at the low level range I begin the Medium level range and consider all dangers that could possibly disturb or annoy me. THEN I start considering the higher levels where I really begin to up the ante and start concerning myself with things like Time Lords, Nehaschimiac Dragons, Overgods, and all that jazz. I never take my power for granted so even if I'm worrying about things in a 50th level adventure it's because I'm simply paranoid and do not want to overlook any variable even if it seems to pose no threat. This process takes weeks of gameplay to consider (The DM dave loves to throw in wrenches and punches that pose a danger to my level sometimes if the factors are right WHILE I'm considering variables. This requires quick and decisive action among my armies to neutralize and correct). The process described is not for the faint of heart and sometimes things does not always go as planned but i still try to prepare for mostly ANYTHING and I have been very successful.

I am currently also not interfering with anybody stronger. So the "Vacuum" is simply by my characters design. I intend to do research about possible threats before I encounter them (Which will not hold up forever. Hiding from beings like Time Lords is near impossible but i muster through)

Sounds like its about time I came up with some interesting new monsters to challenge your party! ;)

A edge you ask? All part of a well layed out plan to help arm my armies with as many powerful items as possible. By grabbing artifacts I have took possible weapons that could be used against me and my army by enemies. This gives a no matter how minor boost that will be welcomed. I also could use them in a demonstration of my power throughout the planes using historical references those artifacts have (And try to duplicate the functions of those artifacts to distribute among my army of death. Imagine a ring of winter to all my lich and demilich Generals, or a Invulnerable Coat of Arnd to my skeletal warriors along with magical enhancements granted by me. The possibilities are overwhelming. And my high level I can think about easily duplicating such functions (And hopefully riding any weakness or flaws in the originals to my duplicates ). Not that would matter but I still take necessary precautions. It's hard to adjust a world to extremely high level characters.

Very cool idea duplicating the artifacts for your servants. I approve.

But I'm trying and will not settle for anything but COMPLETE DOMINANCE OVER ALL CREATION!!!

What happens if one or more of your allies/party members turned against you?

I will consume all forces in reality and become the new Time Lord! THEN I will become the High Lord and after that.....i'm not sure :(

Well after that you might have to take a crack at becoming the Supreme Being...ie. The DM.

Remove ads