Akalich Meets Forgotten Realms

Welkins Or Akaliches?

• Welkin

• Akalich

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Adventure Update

In the newly finished fortress I sent spies among the Silvanos and wild elves. Determining their tactics and motives for what they do, capturing some unwilling tribes into a temporal stasis to be transported to my empire for slavery and experimentation. Then, once I studied the divine powers and theologies of the world I cast a immense spell to map out their entire galaxy, locating the strongest and most advanced races so that we make first contact with those people. It was a long process but we cataloged their entire universe. Analyzing and deducting everything there.
I then started a small attack with 3 Paragon defacers, 12 level 30 paragon skeletal fighters and 3 level 30 paragon skeletal wizards straight to Solamnia's Palanthas. We annihilated their base defenses and led a small siege on the town.
They stood no chance. A single one of my warriors overcame every defense the city possessed. I quickly withdrew them after we killed 500 or so of guards and citizens. The city declared a mass emergency and sent out for help, not that it really matters.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Adventure Update

After these people declare a mass emergency, agents of multiple deities and faiths went to investigate, the conclave of wizards are investigating every member of each circle. Trying to discern who has the power to inflict such powerful servants/creations. Of course they realized the magic was far different than anything they encountered before, its scale and potency was something none had ever seen before. They determined two solutions: Either a god has summoned powerful undead servants, or the most plausible solution, their is a unnaturally powerful rogue wizard roaming around creating fantastic creations. Which most of the conclave are leaning toward the last option
SO they tried uniting the entire conclave for an emergency to locate and neutralize the wizard, deeming him to dangerous to the balance to be left to his own devices. The black robes however see an opportunity for total control to be established with this powerful figure. Knowing by my actions they deem me evil, a threat, a aberration. So they determined with every member where I was. I carelessly left traces of my passages to be detected, so they found the restored ruins. The leader of each conclave sent conjured creations and wizards to bomb it. The magical protections I set up were impenetrable to them however. SO their war raged on an on.
I found the exchange amusing, them battling my skeletal wizards in some futile attempt to stop me. The whole exchange was ludicrously funny to me, but I got annoyed and launched a multipsell of intensified Transdimensional meteor showers across the entire area. Killing hundreds of their wizards with my brute force. They retreated back to the towers. Attempting to gather their wits and find out exactly what kind of meteor shower I just cast. They rethought their entire strategy and realized they posed no threat to this creature. So they decided peace would be the best course of action

Drazen

Demon Prince
Drazen and our succubi are both time lords. We both leapt at a artifact and became sentient universes. At last the infinite intellect I always seeked. With my newfound power I comfort my subjects. Use it to weed out any infiltrators or the unfaithful, and install perfect order. Universal order. I expanded the galaxy and created my own reality. Where everyone serves and bows to me. The supreme creator.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Adventure Update

Well, adventure is always out there!

When Drazen became a time lord he lost all of his items from where he left them, my ability scores and such have reached an amazing point. My spellcasting is quite grand.
I'm hoping to hit Decad in a few months, however, I'm not sure how the others will react. I'm going to take Digesto. This ability is going to help me "Break the Game" so to speak, I'll hunt some Time Lords who are not part of a gathering or organization. I'm going to set up a Grand Templar in my universe, I'm thinking of picking Zar, Paragon welkin.
Strong individual I didn't even know existed!
Anyway, I'm going to put him tests of loyalty, If he completes these successfully I will grant him the Prophet Template, becoming the Herald of Drazen, and let him be my divine emissary.

Remove ads