• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Game Day II: Fun was had by all. Now with pictures.

guedo79

Explorer
You got it, Mark. I'll get as many people I can.

I'm sorry to hear that, LightP. I'll make the changes needed. We are still very glad that you could make it at all. :cool:

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
And fun was had by all

Well, I had a lot of fun. The Zombies!!! game was great. It's like Munchkin, All Flesh, and a miniatures game all mushed into one. I'm going to pick this up sometime soon.

My Planescape game went good for a game I had not playtested. I need to make a few changes but over all I think everyone had fun.

Barney took all kinds of photos yesterday and I tossed them up on the web. check out http://home.nycap.rr.com/guedo/AGD2pics.html to see them. Just keep in mind the page is photo heavy so give it a minute or two.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Damn it! He always takes bad pictures of me.

All Flesh game went well. The credits rolled with three PCs dead and the cheerleader hiding under a meat cutting slab with zombies pounding the walls and doors of the unstable building trying to get in.

Remove ads