• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Game Day II: Fun was had by all. Now with pictures.

guedo79

Explorer
spectre72 said:
Got a pamphlet in the mail from them this weekend.

If anyone is interested you can get info at www.swa-gaming.org
It looks like Zombie Planet is a sponsor this year. So if you are on the ZP mailing list you should get a flyer from them.

It looks interesting, I might go if I can get the cash together.

guedo79

Explorer
Indeed, it is one week till:

zombies are unleashed
The planes are invaded
Wolvies do stuff alone
Vampires eat people
And Children do stuff we shouldn't fear

This year we will have the upstairs and down stairs to the Gameday. I'm going to make sure we have everything together and figure out how many chairs and tables we need to bring.

Welverin

First Post
guedo79 said:
This year we will have the upstairs and down stairs to the Gameday. I'm going to make sure we have everything together and figure out how many chairs and tables we need to bring.

Ooo, though they did turn two rooms upstairs into offices so it may be a wash overall.

guedo79

Explorer
They did. So basically we have one large space upstairs and one down stairs. We may be able to use one of the tables on the side in the back but I have to talk to people first.

We should be find on space. I just need to make sure we have chairs and such.

guedo79

Explorer
We just had a volunteer to run for AO in the morning. Mike who is a part of my regular group is going to run Zombies!!!.

If you want to play something else, Atelos, let me know.

Summary of Zombies!!!.

A simple game where players are people trapped in a town full of zombies. First to make it to the heliport or kill 25 zombies wins. Cards are used to represent events in the game such as finding weapons or zombies. Simple counters are used to keep track of certain aspects of the game.

http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/zombies/

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads