• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Game Day II: Fun was had by all. Now with pictures.

Welverin

First Post
guedo79 said:
Hey Welverin, any word from your brother?

I told him, he check the threead at least once, but no word yet as to whether or not he'll be able to make it.

guedo79 said:
Any requests for games next gameday?

How about that d20 Modern game you were going to run at the first one?

Welverin

First Post
My thoughts exactly, I have d20 Modern so always have the option of trying it, but I figured it might have been my only reasonable chance to try Buffy so my choice was made.

scholar

First Post
breakkeydraft
what's everyone think?
it'll have prizes, and breakkey is cheap at zombie...
break key break key
you know you wanna
j

guedo79

Explorer
Breakkey is a maybe.

It depends on if we have a door prize or not. Right now it doesn't look good though we may force people to play a breakkey draft for our enjoyment. We shall see.

As for the Modern game I'm up for that at the next gameday. The idea I had for the first game is going to be used else where so I'll have to come up with a new plot.

guedo79

Explorer
I'm currently on a hunt. I'm trying to track down the perfect Prop for the Planescape game.
Planescape "Anarchist's Anarchist"

You have been recruited into the Faction of the Anarchists, Berk. Your mission is to take down the government of Sigil from the inside. "Bad is Good Baby, Down With Government!"

You and 5 others have been assigned to Dustmen duty. Which is the most boring thing you've ever done but things are starting to look up. Someone's killed Mr. Sigil and you've got plans. Oh, you've got plans.
Plus you may want to figure out who killed Mr. Sigil or you might be next.

guedo79

Explorer
Yes Breakey.

IF we end up with a door prize this is how it will go.

From each table those choosen will be forced to take a pack of breakey and fight to the death.

By fight I mean insert a key into another key and twist. The one that does not break is the winner and the loser is filled with an empty feeling from losing at such a silly game. The winner will get something neat, I'm sure. Either way we will all laugh and have a good time.

Woas

First Post
Heyo!

I have a request for next game day:

GURPS WW2.

I've been itching to play that for some time now.

guedo79

Explorer
GURPS WW2? hmmmmm

I don't know too many GURPS dms around but I'll put out the word and keep my ears open.

FYI, we have 16 days left and I still need to finish my adventure.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads