• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Game Day II: Fun was had by all. Now with pictures.

RC Hagy

Explorer
Waaaa...

Shall not be able to make it this year folks.

Though the next time I am able there shall not be wasabi on the sushi (just for you G)!

Slay something and smooch a barmaid on my behalf,

RCH
Vermont

Woas

First Post
What could those children be up to?

I've been running the title in all directions to find some metaphor or allusion or something... I mean, you don't entitle a game "Slaughter House" and throw huge, animated deadly houses in there for giggles. Maybe the title is a paradoy of Blue Oyster Cults "Don't fear the Reaper"?

:)

I got a fever. And only more cowbell can cure it baby.

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
All the fun starts tomorrow.

I'm going to stop down at Zombie Planet to make sure everything is going smooth and to see if we need to bring anything. I think we should be good to go.

guedo79

Explorer
Directions:
Find your Favorite way to Albany :
North
, South, East, or
West
Take exit 5 off of Route 90
Turn right on Central Ave. and drive for about a mile
on the left you will see two signs for
Patio Enclosures and Zero Gravety
turn into the parking lot by the signs
Zombie Planet is on the
left side of the parking lot
or
Take exit 2 off of 87
Turn right onto Central Ave.
on the right you will see two signs for
Patio Enclosures and Zero Gravety
turn into the parking lot
Zombie Planet is on the
left side of the parking lot

Zombie Planet
1238 Central Ave.
across from the KFC
between Colonie Center and Fuller Road.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Hmmm, I thought I posted this before I went to work, but I guess I didn't. Anyway, I won't be able to make it there until about 1pm, and that's being optimistic about the trains, which often are delayed because Amtrak doesn't own the tracks, a shipping company does. Anyway, blathering aside, I obviously won't be able to participate in the morning game. Sadness... :(

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Have fun tomorrow!

Guedo79 - Collect everyone's email addresses and I'll make sure all gameday participants receive an electronic prize from Creative Mountain Games!

:)

Remove ads