• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday XI - April 18th

guedo79

Explorer
Thanks for coming everyone!

I had a blast in the paranoia game and Nick's D&D game. I've got pictures that I'll have up soon and I'll get Scholar the recording as soon as I can get my exausted butt moving.

Thanks for coming everyone!

I had a blast in the paranoia game and Nick's D&D game. I've got pictures that I'll have up soon and I'll get Scholar the recording as soon as I can get my exausted butt moving.

Thank you for getting this going, i had a great time!

The AM D&D game was a lot of fun and i really enjoyed my first time not only running 4e but also my first time running something at a gameday!:D Really it was a big day of firsts for me, first time i've been to Albany as well. Which from what little i saw is much nice then anticipated. Also, Zombie Planet is a really great game store. You guys are lucky to have such a nice one to shop at.

Too bad it's such a long trip for me, i'd come out more often. I got home at 2:30 am. I started getting sleep and hit a rest area for an hour and a half nap.:p It was very much worth it though. Now i just need to rally myself for the trip up to boston for my regular game. :eek::D

It was really great seeing everyone again, thanks to all who came for making it a fun worth while trip, and hopefully i'll see everyone again sooner rather then later.:cool:

guedo79

Explorer
Really it was a big day of firsts for me, first time i've been to Albany as well. Which from what little i saw is much nice then anticipated. Also, Zombie Planet is a really great game store. You guys are lucky to have such a nice one to shop at.

There is no question about that. ZP is an awesome store and George is a great guy. M

Too bad it's such a long trip for me, i'd come out more often. I got home at 2:30 am. I started getting sleep and hit a rest area for an hour and a half nap.:p It was very much worth it though. Now i just need to rally myself for the trip up to boston for my regular game. :eek::D

It was really great seeing everyone again, thanks to all who came for making it a fun worth while trip, and hopefully i'll see everyone again sooner rather then later.:cool:

I'm glad you got home safe. It would be great to see you again at one of our future gamedays.

Woas

First Post
Had a great time. Looking forward to the next one already. I had doubts about my Traveller game because both times I playtested it prior to Gameday, it seemed to fall kind of flat. But it ended up being a blast to run and the guys were great!
Although I must say for next Gameday I definitely need to sign up to play in a PARANOIA game. So far in the past 3 or 4 Gamedays I've been involved with games that were in the vicinity of a Paranoia game and always get distracted an a little jealous overhearing all the humorous insanity! ;)

Glad you made it home safely. The afternoon D&D game was great. You're an A+ DM in my book, Nick! I agree, it would be great to see you around at more Gamedays.

Well till next time I guess!:D

Remove ads