Alchemy...A list please...

FCWesel

First Post
Can anyone tell me where (other then the PHB) alchemical things can be found. I have a NPC that could have a high Alchemy, but am looking for a list of stuff he could have or create.

Has anyone done alchemical/potion mixes or hybrids?

drnuncheon

Explorer
FCWesel said:
Can anyone tell me where (other then the PHB) alchemical things can be found. I have a NPC that could have a high Alchemy, but am looking for a list of stuff he could have or create.

Has anyone done alchemical/potion mixes or hybrids?

From WOTC, both Magic of Faerun and Lords of Darkness have some alchemical items. These are probably reproduced in the Arms & Equipment Guide, but I'm not certain of that.

From FFG, Spells and Spellcraft has some alchemical items.

Bastion Press has an entire book on the subject called Alchemy & Herbalism.

J

RedSwan78

First Post
There's also a speciffic back-issue of Dragon Mag that has alot of Alchemical items in it. Sorry, I don't have it so I can't tell you the number :( (I'm sure someone else that has it could though :D )

LokiDR

First Post
I believe the article was called "Better Living Through Alchemy" and included a whole lot of items.

In MMII and Arms and Equipment guide there is also a few. Oriental Adventures have the Eggshell Grenades.

Hijack: are there rules for being hit with multiple items at the same time? For example "the ceiling trap drops 10 alchemist fire vials on you." Does this do 10d6 damage, repeating every round untill it is put out?

Mangrum

First Post
Van Richten's Arsenal also has a chapter on alchemy, including a list of fairly normal stuff and a system for "high alchemy," the mad-scientist, distilling people's souls and growing people in vats type stuff.

Remove ads