• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aliens vs Predator teaser trailer online

Kai Lord

Hero
Krug said:
From Ridley Scott to James Cameron to Jeunet to Paul Anderson.. boy talk about a downgrade.
Actually its Ridley Scott to James Cameron to David Fincher, all very competent directors, each with a worthy entry in the trilogy.

Dark Jezter

First Post
Kai Lord said:
Actually its Ridley Scott to James Cameron to David Fincher, all very competent directors, each with a worthy entry in the trilogy.

Trilogy? What are you talking about? There were only two Alien movies: One by Ridley Scott, and one by James Cameron.

Ahhh, denial can be such a wonderful thing.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Dark Jezter said:
Trilogy? What are you talking about? There were only two Alien movies: One by Ridley Scott, and one by James Cameron.

Ahhh, denial can be such a wonderful thing.

The first two rocked (especially the 2nd), the third had some good moments;a new alien 'form' depicting its ability to take aspects of its host(maybe will get to see a predalien in AVP), the beastie running along the ceilings & walls, the alien surviving the liquid lead, &, oh yeah, Ripley biting it!!. I liked Alien ressurection up to all the junk w/the 'newborn' No sir, didn't like it.

I have high hopes for AVP, but, w/my ability to suspend disbelief (I actually kinda liked BAttlefield Earth I dont think I'll be to dissapointed :D

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads