• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

All your post are belong to me!

Eat yer heart out, all you folks that just passed 1,000. With this post, I just hit 10,000 and thus enter the magical realm of 5-digit postcount.

This was no doubt ably assisted by my transfer six months or so ago to a job where I have more free time, plus my participation in a number of ....er, lively discussions that prompted me to make plentiful replies.

I also haven't checked recently, but I think I surged past Henry in postcount recently and moved up to like number 8 or something like that. So, woohoo! Digital drinks and cigars for all!

Attachments

• beerchug.gif
    beerchug.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 308

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Congrats, JD! I was just noticing in another thread that you have almost twice as many posts as ERIC NOAH himself!

That dude must have a life or somethin'! ;)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Bah, postcount means nothing.

He said just to get 5% closer to 500. And that's still only 5% of Joshuas postcount. :D

I'm slowly working on catching you! One by one, I am surpassing other on the Great List. Soon, I shall be more powerful than...well, no, no one can surpass The Crothian.

Remove ads