D&D General Alleged disgruntled NuTSR insider spills the beans.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Screen shots that are easily faked, from an account that do we even know is really LaNasa or just that Revenge Chad claims was/is a LaNasa account?

But anyway, they are a bunch of claims with no real proof. I mean it doesn't need to be court level proof, but more than social media insults.
This is all true, but LaNasa has said this kind of stuff in the past. I've seen it personally. So those screen shots are entirely plausible to me, and I would have to wonder why someone would go to the effort to fake screen shots when there are other similar screen shots going around of him saying similar things.

Really, I think @Charlaquin probably has it closest to being right. This is someone in his circle (which means they share similar ideals and behaviors) who got burned and is now acting the same way LaNasa acts when he gets mad. It's why I made my comment in the other thread about this--this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, and isn't really that big of a deal because it's nothing revolutionary.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
"Morgath" is a letter off from Morgoth. I wouldn't be surprised if he had never read the Silmarillion and just picked a "cool D&D name" that happens to be quite similar.

I don't know who "Morgath" is. RevengeChad has been posting alleged screencap images with "Morgoth". With an "o".

1644417902295.png

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
There is no known end to the supply of stupid.

Every single time I check in to the nuTSR mess, I realize that somewhere, a village is missing its idiot.

On the one hand, it's hard to accept this account on face value. On the other hand, this seems like the type of person who would be taken in by LaNasa. At a certain point, it becomes a circular firing squad.

(Which, by the way, is another reason that the litigation that nuTSR is engaged in is so ... reckless. What, do they think that these things don't come up in discovery?)

Remove ads